joel molina: the INTELLEGENT actor and the more INTENSE crisostomo ibarra...

JOEL: THE PERFECT "IBARRA"

JOEL IN ONE OF HIS TV COMMERCIALS


FLASHBACK: It was the year 2014 when Joel Molina first portrayed the role of Crisostomo Ibarra in the classic play Kanser. He was also directed by Frannie Zamora at that time. And for one blogger who watched Joel perform the 'character', we guessed, it was the best Crisostomo Ibarra portrayal that he had ever seen.
An intellegent actor and a more intense Crisostomo Ibarra- that's Joel Molina for you. And for us, the Ibarra that would linger.... FOREVER.

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

There was Joel again, after three years of absence in the theater scene- and now back, to portray Crisostomo Ibarra again, rehearsing for the most delicate scenes of the updated version of Kanser 2017: The Novel, with performance dates coming up by the month of September.

Joel made many people cried in one rehearsal scene- that scene wherein he was embracing Maria Clara (performed by Dea Formacil) in one bidding and farewell dramatic highlight.

"I just don't know why I cry so hard in that farewell scene", Joel told a blogger. "I don't really know if I am relating or what. Basta, I am being carried-away lang. Because it's so dramatic and heavy. That scene wherein I was saying my goodbye to Maria Clara. Wow, it's so heavy for me. I was feeling it too much."

Even this blogger shed tears on that rehearsal performance by Joel. He was on a "performance-level" kind of acting already, even though it was just a rehearsal. And others who watched, also cried.

"I never wanted them to cry, but thanks anyway, I made them cry", Joel continued saying. "You see, according to direk Frannie Zamora, our play Kanser 2017: The Novel  is basically a love story between Ibarra and Maria Clara. That's why on my scenes with Maria Clara, I simply become so emotional."

Joel also added that he'll do a different interpretation of the Ibarra character this time, compared to that of his performance three years ago.

"This time, Ibarra is going to be more Millenial, more relating to the youths", Joel told a blogger again. "As per direk Frannie's advice, I'll gonna present the character of Ibarra in movements na ginagamit ng mga Millenial kids. Well, that's a big challenge on my part. Ibarra, the classic character varies, according to time and space."

Anyway, Joel has been busy appearing in many TV commercials and print ads- so numerous of them and he could no longer count them. He's also busy appearing some special events, most recently was in Tacloban City wherein he appeared in one big event with a Korean Pop Star.

"But theater acting is one of my passions that's why I kept on coming back to acting in the theater", Joel said in the end. "It's more captivating and releasing to the spirit, likewise, to my artistry as a person. And portraying a character that our National Hero- Dr. Jose Rizal had created, wow, I am so blessed to portray it twice in my career as an actor. I just hope I could deliver the much-needed justice in portraying it."

And we guarantee, Joel, you will be nominated on next year's Aliw Awards as Best Actor. We bet our ass on it.


(written by robert manuguid silverio)




JOEL REHEARSING WITH ACTRESS DEA FORMACIL THE MOST DRAMATIC SCENE IN THE PLAY "KANSER 2017: THE NOVEL"

JOEL: THE "MILLENIAL" IBARRA"




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...