DEREK DEE AND THE MIRACLE DRUG THAT CURES HEPA-C....



DEREK: A SECOND LIFE

DEREK AND HIS "MIRACLE DRUG"


THE MIRACLE DRUG


"Hi my name's Derek Dee. Four years ago I was diagnosed with Hepatitis-C, and I guess I got it during my early teenage years sharing needles. Although for decades now, I no longer do drugs, Hepa-C was already in my system and I only knew it four years ago. Treatment at that time (four years ago), had a 50% cure rate with deadly side effects, so I refused treatment. In short I WAS A DEAD MAN WALKING. But last year a new drug, Harvoni came into the market with a price tag of us$90,000 with a 97% cure rate. I took the medicines and happy to say I AM HEP C CURED. But this is just the beginning of my story. Knowing most people can't afford The Miracle Drug I found out that there were companies LICENSED to make these medIcines, for only us$800.00-$1,200 for the whole treatment and this started me on my journey to help all people with hepatitis c get the MIRACLE DRUG." - (from hep C Cured Philippines FB Page.- link: https://www.facebook.com/hepcured/?fref=nf&pnref=story)


DEREK WITH HIS BENCH MODEL-DAUGHTER MICHELLE, AND AT THE BACKDROP PAINTING, THE LATE MRS. REGINA DEE (R.I.P.)- DEREK'S MOM AND MICHELLE'S GRAND MOM.

derek: ruggedly handsome!

from robert silverio, derek dee's friend:
Derek, we so admired your courage to face this greatest battle in your life with openness, vitality and concern for others. This advocacy of yours will surely help others who are still unaware and hopeless how to cure Hepa C. You are an ANGEL. LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT FROM YOUR WILLINGNESS TO HELP, SHARE AND GIVE A PART OF YOURSELF. MABUHAY KA, DEREK!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...