riza carillo & marrie gold salonga: twin Q & A's for two lovely female candidates of face of the year 2018...


(BLOGGER's NOTE: Heto pa ang dalawang lovely  female candidates ng FACE OF THE YEAR 2018. And their names are LIZA CARILLO and MARRIE GOLD SALONGA!
In a special Q & A (Question & Answer), naku naman, na-impress ang isang blogger na kumapanayam sa kanila dahil kay gagaleng nilang magsipagsagot. So, better read on below.*):
RIZA: sporty & casual

riza: innocent look

riza in a face of the yeart t-shirt


RIZA CARILLO

1.) What is the greatest journey of your life? LIZA: "The greatest journey of my life is joining pageants and being introduced to the industry of modeling and acting. It helps me to become a better person and build my inner self—which is my confidence, my virtue, and my beliefs". 2.) What is the greatest accomplishment you've ever done?

LIZA: "I consider my everyday life as a greatest achievement, finishing my tasks in studies and being able to do things on my own. But the most significant accomplishment i had was when i won my first grand winner title in a modeling contest. Because of that i gained my confidence and developed my personality to become a better person and a role model to all". 3.) If you will be born again on the next lifetime, who would you want to become?

LIZA: "If I would be born again on the next lifetime I would still choose to be myself. I am happy and contented with what i have now and i wouldn't trade anything just to change what kind of life i have, yes life is hard, life is full of trial and error and its part of your journey". 4.) What is your stand in extra-judicial killings? Are u pro-ejk or anti-ejk?

LIZA: "I am in favor of eliminating drug addicts but i do not want extra judicial killings to happen. I believe that all human beings are creation of God and he can only take back the life given to each one of us. In that case all drug addicts must have the fear of doing wrong, we dont have to kill people, rather we should just rehabilitate them, change them for a better future". 5.) Being among the female candidates of Face of the Year, how does it flatter you?

LIZA: "Being one of the Face of The Year candidates is such a great privilege and honor, i know that all candidates are carefully chosen and each one of us has different characteristic and beauty. Other than that it's such an ecstatic feeling to be part of this contest because this is where i can showcase my talents and skills". 6.) Do you believe that women must also work for her family, and let the man stay in the house?

LIZA: "I believe that the wife and husband must work hand in hand in supporting their family, but i prefer the women to be staying at home and attending the needs of their children and the man to work and support the family but if the situation needs the women to work then its okay as long as they respect each other". 7.) Last question: do you believe in love at first sight?

LIZA: "I do believe in love at first sight because love at first sight is an infatuation, which is developed through time and it helps build a true relationship with respect & trust and it will eventually become love".

MARRIE: oh, so classy & aristocratic

marrie: in a lady executive-look

marrie: ruggedly pretty
MARRIE GOLD SALONGA


QUESTION: What is your greatest journey in life?

MARRIE: "My greatest journey in life was when I accepted God as my EVERYTHING. When I followed Jesus, my whole life changed. He blessed me with my life and my family. Little by little, my dreams came true and it's all because of HIM. He gave me new hopes when I wanted to give-up. He never left me even in the darkest and lowest points of my life. He is my guiding path."

QUESTION: What is the greatest accomplishment you've done?

MARRIE: "As a person, everything that I've done and had achieved- I can say that they were my greatest accomplishments already. Every task that's given to me- I treat them as great opportunities. because for me, every single task is already an opportunity. And I find it overwhelming whenever I finish one great task. But my remarkable accomplishments were my being a honor student in high school and being elected as an officer in a school organization. Recently, I was crowned as Miss Executive Looks 2017 and for that, I will be representing my school in the upcoming Mr. & Ms. BULSU 2017."

QUESTION: If you will be born again on the next lifetime, who would you want to become?

MARRIE: "If I would be given a chance to live again on the enxt lifetime, I would choose to be ME again. I feel blessed and grateful for being me, but I know I can still develop myself and avoid the mistakes that I did before."

QUESTION: What is your stand in extra-judicial killings? Are you anti-EJK or pro-EJK?

MARRIE: "I am NOT in favor of EJK due to the fact that in a Democratic country like ours, there must be no room for any unlawful killings without any due process. Everyone deserves due process of law. EJK violates any human rights."

QUESTION: Do you believe in love at first sight?

MARRIE: "Yes, because there are persons who are appealing to someone on the very time they met. Somewhat like an unexplainable feeling the first time you saw a person and fell in love to that person at once. Yet, there's a saying that: 'First Impressions Lasts'. But I don't believe in that saying. Because you see, sometimes, what you actually felt for the person is simply based on the outside physical appearance. When you fell in love to a person, somehow, you'll experience changes the more you get to know him. So it's not all in the physical aspect- but also in the mental, spiritual and emotional levels."

LAST QUESTION: Do you believe that women must also work for the family and let the man stay in the house?

MARRIE: "In my opinion, women must still stay at home and let the men do the work outside. It's a woman's responsibility to do the household chores. Women must also take care of the children inside the house and budget the family's financial needs. Yes, it's really men who must do the work outside home because they are more muscular and physically-equipped to face work battles. Yet, all in all, both men and women are capable of doing both things."


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...