WHESLEY FERNANDEZ: super sexy male candidate of FACE OF THE YEAR in a Q & A!


(photo by: benedick amurao)

WHESLEY IN COAT & TIE. (photo: benedick amurao)


(PHOTOS BY BENEDICK AMURAO of SIXTEEN DEGREES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, WITH MR. JEMUEL REMOLONA.
 AND QUESTIONS BY ROBERT SILVERIO)*

The male candidates of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018 varies in different kind of personalities. There are 'clean-cut' types, wholesome looking guys, matinee-idol looks, and so forth. But one thing a blogger noticed about Candidate #27 in person of WHESLEY FERNANDEZ is his SEXINESS.
His moves and ways are so SEXY. The way he looks at you and all, OH, MY.
By the way, WHESLEY has a twin bro. And we'll also feature his twin bro soon on this blog site.

In the meanwhile, let's cherish below Whesley's nice answers to our brief interview to him. READ ON:

QUESTION: DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT MEN MUST STILL BE ABOVE WOMEN AND PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY?

WHESLEY: "Yes, but not at all time. Because sometimes there are unexpected circumstances that might need for the women to takeover the position of the man to sustain the needs of the family specially when the health of the head of the family is involve and the welfare of the family is at risk". QUESTION: WHAT A GIRL SAY EVERYTIME YOU KISS HER?

WHESLEY: "She says that I should be more gentle, then she will kiss me back with more intensity."


QUESTION: DO YOU LOVE TO HUG PEOPLE YOU LOVE?
WHESLEY: "Yes. My day is not complete without hugging the people I love. I do it almost everyday, especially to the girl I love, and also to my mom, whenever she prepares a nice breakfast to me."


QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST JOURNEY IN LIFE?
WHESLEY: "My greatest journey in life is being part of the Face of the Year 2018. I know that if I succeed in this journey it will greatly help me achieve my dream to be a famous model someday. You see, this is one journey I will never forget. It challenges me a lot and makes me compete all the more in life. Plus of course, the experience I will gain here is one journey I will never forget for the rest of my life."

QUESTION: IF YOU WIN THE FACE OF THE YEAR 2018, TO WHOM WILL YOU OFFER THE PRIZE?
WHESLEY: "First thing that comes to my mind if I win Face of the Year Model search, I will give and share my prizes to my family for I know that it will help them to sustain and support the needs of our family".

photo by: jemuel remolona

WHESLEY WALKS ON THE RUNWAY WITH FELLOW FOTY CANDIDATES (photo by jenuel remolona)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...