q & a with leoniza nicole corona, female candidate of face of the year 2018

leoniza during the foty media launch

leoniza transforms

LEONIZA: "the greatest journey of my life is waking-up everyday"

READ ON OUR Q & A (QUESTION AND ANWER) WITH MS. LEONIZA NICOLE CORONA, ANOTHER FEMALE CANDIDATE OF FACE OF THE YEAR 2018.


1.) What is the greatest journey of your life?

LEONIZA: "The greatest journey of my life is waking up everyday. Conquering the challenges that im facing, spreading love and kindness to my fellowmen, loving the people around me and all of the things that surround me and most of all, taking care of the blessings that God has given to me. Life is beautiful so it means my life is great and everyday is a journey to walk through and i have enough faith to fulfill a day".

2.) What is the greatest accomplishment you've ever done?


LEONIZA: "The greatest accomplishment that I’ve ever done is overcoming the most depressing time of my life. My depression before became so unbearable so I thought of ending up my life but from that moment on,  I realized there are still a lots of me and there are so many reasons to keep myself alive".

3.) If you will be born again on the next lifetime, who would you want to become?


LEONIZA: "If im going to be born again i still wanna be myself and correct all my mistakes that i have done before and today".

4.) What is your stand in extra-judicial killings? Are u pro-ejk or anti-ejk?


"In my opinion extra-judicial killing is unreasonable. Every person living on earth has the right to stay alive whether he is sinful or not. There are a lot of ways to stop drugs and criminals. Killing them is like taking away the person's right to live and not giving them a chance. God gave us a lot of chances so why won't we? So I am against this campaign".

5.) Being among the female candidates of Face of the Year, how does it flatter you?


"An opportunity like this is hard to find. Not all dreamers can be given a chance to be part of FOTY and get to know TitoJojo Veloso. Being part of FOTY makes me realize everyday that I am blessed and that this is my chance to prove something for myself".

6.) Do you believe that women must also work for her family, and let the man stay in the house?


"No I dont. A wife and a husband builds their family. Building a family requires big responsibility and efforts. Working alone for a family is not enough. A wife and a husband must work together as a team in order to nurture the family they had built. Its not about the capabilities of the couple but its all about how you run your own family and both good enough to support their needs".

7.) Last question: do you believe in love at first sight?


"No I dont believe in Love at First Sight because for me it's just temporary. But i do believe in true love. Once a person feels this true love sort of thing, I do assure he will give you a long lasting love".


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...