q & a with jeanne talania, another female candidate for face of the year 2018...


jeanne: sophisticated beauty

jeanne during the foty media launch

jeanne: typical teen



HERE'S OUR ANOTHER Q & A WITH MS. JEANNE TALANIA, ANOTHER FEMALE CANDIDATE FOR FACE OF THE YEAR 2018:


 1.) What is the greatest journey of your life?

JEANNE: "My greatest journey in life is my journey to the core of my heart. As I grow older, I've learned the core values and the rules which made me who I am today. My heart made me realize and see the worth of every person and things in this world-, that if you learn how to respect each other's differences and perspectives, then you will accomplish your greatest journey".


2.) What is the greatest accomplishment you've ever done?

JEANNE: "Year 2017 is a fruitful year for me because I received accomplishments that made me stronger and better person.Winning two consecutive beauty pageants and a 6th place in Editorial Writing in the Division Press Conference 2017 are my accomplishments and I feel so grateful and blessed".



3.) If you will be born again on the next lifetime, who would you want to become? 

JEANNE: "I have no regrets of being myself eventhough I experienced hardships and difficulties in life. I may lose hope sometimes but those obstacles helped me to become stronger in every single day of my life.So if I have to choose a person whom I wanted to be if I live in my next life-, I'll choose to be myself again".



4.) What is your stand in extra-judicial killings? Are u pro-ejk or anti-ejk?

JEANNE: "Being a teenager , I will say that I am for extra judicial killings. All we have to do is to support and believe in it. Knowing the fact that many were victimized by drug addicts and drug pushers makes the extra judicial killing worthy to be conducted and officiated".



 5.) Being among the female candidates of face of the year, how does it flatter you? 

JEANNE: "Being one of the candidates of the Face of the Year is an honor and a blessing. It keeps me motivated and makes me strive harder. I am grateful to be part of this pageant and I want to take this opportunity to prove to myself that even if I am less experienced, I also embody beauty and intelligence that could make me worthy of winning this pageant".



 6.) Do you believe that women must also work for her family, and let the man stay in the house?

JEANNE:  "Gender equality is a must. I don't believe that gender will hinder us to do what we want. I don't see any problem if a woman wants to get a job and a man stays in the house as long as they both know their duties and responsibilities as husband and wife".



7.) Last question: do you believe in love at first sight?

JEANNE: "I do not believe in Love at First Sight. Love and infatuation have a big difference. Love has a deeper meaning. It means sacrifice;happiness;selflessness;obligation. Love at first sight is not actually love, it is an infatuation that was mistaken by many".




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...