andrea anne marjorie pama: female candidate of face of the year 2018 in Q & A...







 1.) What is the greatest journey of your life?

 ANDREA: "The greatest journey of my life is when I became one of the candidates of Face of the Year 2018 because this will be my stepping stone to reach my dreams".



2.) What is the greatest accomplishment you've ever done?

ANDREA:  "The greatest accomplishment I've ever done was when I maintained my academic grades because its not that easy to cope up with my busy schedules in joining pageants, as a model and as a school athlete".



3.) If you will be born again on the next lifetime, who would you want to become? 

ANDREA:  "If I will be born again on the next lifetime, I still wanted to be me because I love myself and contented for who and what I am. I wasn't born with a golden spoon on my mouth, but I'm still thankful because it taught me to appreciate small and simple things".



4.) What is your stand in extra-judicial killings? Are u pro-ejk or anti-ejk?

ANDREA: "About ejk topic, I felt horrible and pitiful, most especially to those who were really innocent. I'm an anti-ejk because I believe that it's only God who has the right to take away our lives. And everyone deserves a second chance and enjoy life. There is one commandment from God and that is 'THOU SHALL NOT KILL' and that should be implemented".



 5.) Being among the female candidates of Face of the Year, how does it flatter you? 

ANDREA: "Being among one of the FOTY candidates ... well, I really feel honored, grateful and pleased".



6.) Do you believe that women must also work for her family, and let the man stay in the house?

ANDREA:  "Yes i believe that women must also work, but that could happen only if- hindi sapat ang kinikita at depende sa paguusap po. But I disagree that men should stay at home. Because men were known as haligi ng tahanan or the providers. Meanwhile, women are ilaw ng tahanan and it should remain that way".



7.) Last question: do you believe in love at first sight?

ANDREA:  "Yes, I do believe in love at first sight po" 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...