LANCE RAYMUNDO AUDITIONS FOR CINEMALAYA 2020 FILMS AT THE CULTURAL CENTER OF THE PHILIPPINES...









Right at this very moment that this article is being written, singer-actor Lance Raymundo is auditioning for the ten selected full-length films of Cinemalaya 2020/Cinemalaya 16 up for release next year August 2020.

Because of some unforeseen events, a blogger failed to do Lance's acting piece for the said auditions and also failed to accompany Lance at the auditions. But nevertheless, Lance still went to the auditions, even much ready than anyone else.

"One of the people behind the Cinemalaya 2020 texted me and told me to audition", Lance said to a blogger. "It's been quite some time since I auditioned there and had a movie included on that great film festival. My very last Cinemalaya film was Ang Paglilitis kay Andres Bonifaco in which I portrayed the role of Emilio Aguinaldo and was directed there by the late film Master Mario O'Hara. Before that, I also did the film Nerseri, which was my very first Cinemalaya movie and it even won awards. Oh wow, I really missed doing a new movie on that fest.

"My other movies like Fidel and the international film The Thief, The Kid, and The Killer were simply screened there for exhibitions and were not official film entries", Lance continued. "What I really want is, to be really a part of the Cinemalaya film festival and it's been a while, really. Because you see, Robert, most of my films in the last couple of years were entries of other film festivals like Cinema One and the likes, but not Cinemalaya. That's why now, I am really auditioning. Hopefully, I would be given a part."

Lance fully remembered, it was two years ago when he last auditioned there at the Cinemalaya, but on the last minute that he was already among those people who were lining-up and were given audition numbers, he backed out all too-suddenly.

"Because I was told I must have one audition piece or an acting piece to perform there at the auditions more than a couple of years ago", Lance revealed to a blogger. "I was not really prepared at that time and I had no Acting Piece to impress the selection committee. Instead of being felt embarrassed, I simply walked-out of the line and went home. 

"But I also remembered, in the year 2014, I also auditioned there", Lance continued. "But when direk Lou Veloso saw me as among those people lining up to get some parts on those movies, direk Lou pulled me out of the line and told me to portray Jesus Christ on his Senakulo- Ang Martir Sa Golgota. I guess, it was a social media influencer- Mr. Dennis T. Sebastian, who suggested me to direk Lou, and from thereon, I was performing Jesus Christ na yearly on the Senakulo."

You see, actor-singer Lance Raymundo has got that humility and professionalism that many had not seen from other less-established performers. While other ordinary 'audition-participants' complained that popular actors were being prioritized on the line of the audition and being put first, Lance never agreed to be treated as that. He always does things fairly and squarely. He was among those ordinary people on the LINE.

"Yeah, that's right", Lance said in finality. "But this time, on the Cinemalaya 2020 auditions, I won't sweat it harder on the line. Because I will go there exactly 9 a.m. and I guess, by that early, I won't be far on the line. If you are early, you will be among the first to audition. 'Coz you see, Robert, I am happier being among those actors who does things on the right way, on the right, and on the right place."

Certainly, Mr. Lance Raymundo.

By the way, another article on Mr. Raymundo tomorrow again on this blog site. Let's talk about his promo tours and TV and radio guestings for his new song "Sana". Tomorrow!





(as written by ROBERT SILVERIO)
PHOTOS COURTESY OF: MR. LANCE RAYMUNDO and MR. WILSON FERNANDEZ (of liwayway magazine)
(note from the blogger: the vid above "wake me up when september ends" acapella version is not connected in any way from lance raymundo's present activities. it was simply put-upon for artistic purposes. thank you.---**)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...