LANCE RAYMUNDO GOES BACK HOME TO VIVA ARTIST MANAGEMENT, AND TO THE MAINSTREAM WORLD...


DEJA VU: LANCE AND BOSS VIC IN ALMOST EXACT POSITIONS UPON THE CONTRACT SIGNING- BEFORE AND NOW.




MRS. NINA ZALDUA RAYMUNDO ACCOMPANIED HIS SON IN THE CONTRACT SIGNING

THE CONTRACT SIGNING. LANCE IS NOW AN OFFICIAL TALENT OF VIVA ARTIST MANAGEMENT.




It was another wonderful afternoon of a great lunch at Teresita's restaurant in Tomas Morato. Over a heavy meal of Kare-Kare, Crispy Pata, Fried Eggs and Minute Maid Orange Juice, Lance revealed some great and interesting new developments in his career as an actor. And that is, his next big step of going back to the mainstream circle of things.

In between sips and mouthful chews of rice and food, according to Lance, it was all accidental. He simply accompanied his dad to a meeting in a building somewhere in Quezon City. The next thing Lance knew, that building is the same building where the office of Viva Artist Management was located. And an executive from Viva, a person who became his handler in the past saw him.

"He was John Navarro, the guy who represented me in the past", Lance told a blogger. "When he saw me, he asked me to visit their office upstairs at that very time. I didn't hesitate. The next thing I knew, Boss Vic offered me a contract to become one of their major artists."

In less than a week, the contract was prepared. When Lance came back to the Viva office, the contract was ready and he signed it. The next day, according to Lance, it was Regine Velasquez who signed a renewal contract at Viva office. And it only spells L-U-C-K, as in LUCK.

In case you don't know, James Reid, Nadine Samonte, Sarah Geronimo, among others, are all Viva Artists.

"Everything came in fast after that", Lance told a blogger again. "They got me and I got to be among the cast at once in a film under a mainstream company. I will start shooting soon in this mainstream film. It's gonna be a comedy-action film. I will be portraying the villain, but I could not yet fully reveal the character. Basta, it's something so challenging to me. And something new also."

We asked Lance what's really his dream role ba? A kind of role he hasn't done yet?

"I just hope people from La Luna Sangre would read this, but I would love to portray the role of a Vampire", Lance answered. "I wanna guest in that teleserye as a Vampire. I have been watching the teleserye and I found it to be pretty nice and entertaining."

Hhhhhhhmmmmm, something we'd fully agree upon, if ever. Seeing Lance with those Vampire fangs would be lovely. Ha-ha. Paging people from La Luna Sangre, Lance would be a perfect vampire!!!

Anyway, back to Lance and the contract signing, it was almost Deja-Vu when Lance and Boss Vic saw the old photos of Lance with Boss Vic in almost exact positioning. It was, like, history repeats itself..

"We both had goose bumps, me and Boss Vic", Lance told a blogger in the end. "And happily, we both looked better today than yesterday."




(words by robert manuguid silverio)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...