LANCE RAYMUNDO STARTS HIS RADIO TOURS, TV APPEARANCES AND OTHER PROMOTIONAL GIGS THIS WEEK FOR HIS NEW SONG "SANA"....








Starting this week (September 9 and the following days), singer-actor Lance Raymundo will start promoting his new singer under Viva Records entitled Sana. He'll be doing rounds of promotional tours in different radio programs and radio stations, will also do some TV appearances to promote his new single, and other promotional gigs alongside.

"That's why I am really going to be very busy starting September 9 and my schedule is fully-booked", lance revealed. "And I guess, it will end until the month of December.

"Why until December? It's because my Christmas Song-, Silent Night, which had its first launching last year will be relaunched by November 3", he continued to say. "At tuloy-tuloy na 'yun. That's why my new song Sana and my Christmas song Silent Night will somehow be heard along the airwaves and digital platforms by that time- September, October, November and until December."

As of press time, Lance's video teasers for the song Sana had reached more than 25k Likes on the viral world. The lyric video of the song could now be seen at YouTube.Com.

"The MTV of my song Sana will be used in an Ice Cream promo, that's why we could not yet release it", Lance explained. "I feel more happier now, because as much as I enjoyed writing my new song, the same happiness that people feel whenever they hear my song. And I am more confident this time around."

There will also be an official radio station wherein the song Sana will be played regularly. And people from Viva records are now pretty excited about the good outcome of the song.

"Two more songs before the year ends to promote and be busy with  really gives me zest and energy to continue doing what I want as a singer", Lance said in finality. "My singing career, I know is on the right direction. I am so thankful that Viva Records people are very supportive of me."

See you at the radio stations, TV channels, plus more, Mr. Lance Raymundo. Break a leg!!!




(as the words were written by robert silverio)
PHOTOGRAPHS BY MR. WILSON FERNANDEZ (of liwayway magazine)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...