LANCE RAYMUNDO, THE FITNESS BUFF WILL SOON SHOW-OFF HIS MUSCLES IN ONE PHOTO-SHOOT BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER....











Regularly seen at Gold's Gym together with his fitness coach Culver Padilla wherein he rigidly trims-off those baby fats, actor-singer Lance Raymundo will soon show-off those wonderful muscles in one photo shoot out to be done by the end of September.

WHEN YOU'VE GOT IT, FLAUNT IT, that's a saying that everybody seems to be doing now. The body forms of Lance, almost like that of a Greek god- in perfect sculpture and details, is such an envy to fatty guys and other celebrities who don't discipline themselves well-enough in terms of fitness and proper diet.

"Even though my schedules are so tight these days, I see to it that I can still regularly go to the gym", Lance told a blogger. "And I feel that, the more I must go to the gym. Because when you're busy, you tend to eat much and forget about your diet. You also neglect seeing those baby fats popping-out from your body. They must be shelved-off by going to the gym.

"I have a great fitness coach in person of Culver Padilla", Lance continued to say. "He's the one reminding me to be consistent about my diet and my being physically fit. He knows the proper program. As an actor, it's my obligation to always look good and be physically fit to inspire others out there to do the same."

Lance and his gym buddies all belong to a group called KPFITNESS, and they recently shot a video in a beach in Morong, Bataan. They have some advocacy in mind and it's for a good cause.

Lance is now deep into the promotions of his latest single SANA, it's under Viva Records and is now out on all Digital Music Platforms. The Lyric Video of his song is now also uploaded at YouTube.Com. So better check it out.

Going back to Lance's upcoming photo shoot by the end of September which will show-off his great physique, a young and very artistic Photographer was chosen to do the shoot.

According to the Creative Director of the photo shoot, Lance won't really go totally naked in the photo shoot, just in shorts. But there's gonna be sweat, wetness, extreme shots of his body forms. Oh, my.

"I've worked hard to attain a good physique", Lance said in the end. "A lot of people have been noticing how good my body is. So I guess, there's nothing wrong to simply show-off those muscles and forms. No pain, no gain."


That's pretty right, Lance.





(as the words were written by robert silverio)








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...