q & a with jam magallano, another morena but petite female candidate of face of the year 2018...


jam: petite but classy

jam's close-up smile

jam in her FOTY t-shirt


Jam Magallano when we saw her in person at the office of Philmoda was very petite and so morena. Kumbaga, Pilipinag-Pilipina ang dating niya. Very exotic, too. Read below our Q & A with Ms. Jam, another female candidate for FACE OF THE YEAR 2018:

 1.) What is the greatest journey of your life?
JAM: "My greatest journey in life is the time when I was given an opportunity by my aunt to study here in manila. I came from Mindanao and being away from my family was not easy for me but I was able to overcome it because of my determination to reach my dreams in life".


2.) What is the greatest accomplishment you've ever done?
JAM: "Joining beauty contests, which helped develop my self-confidence and brought out the best in me. I gained a place in the 'Top 3' that further boosted my confidence and helped me realize that I can do better".


3.) If you will be born again on the next lifetime, who would you want to become? 
JAM: "If given a chance, I'd want to become a good daughter of GOD. I want to fulfill my responsibilities, correct my mistakes and share his word for the salvacion of the whole world because there's no other greater thing a man can do on earth but to glorify his or her Creator from heaven".


4.) What is your stand in extra-judicial killings? are u pro-ejk or anti-ejk?
JAM: "I am anti-ejk because I believe that life is what matters the most and that life was given by God and so, should be taken away by God alone. Humans are sinners and small. But even great people commit small and great sins, too. Whatever we do, we still are not perfect in the eyes of God."



5.) Being among the female candidates of Face of the Year, how does it flatter you? 
JAM: "It's a great previlege for me. It stretches my confidence and faith. It defines me even deeper and leads me to the gate of my dreams, and the beauty that burns in my heart reaches the ones who also believe in me".


6.) Do you believe that women must also work for her family, and let the man stay in the house?
JAM: "If it's necessary, why not? Women are strong and wise and mostly, women are more productive than men. So if men weren't able to, let the women take over. Because the heart of a woman always looks forward to the betterment of her family".


7.) Last question: do you believe in love at first sight?
Jam Magallano
JAM: "No. It's an infatuation. Real love comes from the heart and not with a blink of an eye. You can only love someone whom your heart is close with, whom you are comfortable with, whom you have known for a long time, whom you've shared the joys and agonies with, and whom your soul has tied together with, without any selfishness and hesitations".



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...