"SINCERELY YOURS, MICHAEL"


michael: so much loves

sincerely, michael

michael, oh. my.




It's been a very sentimental and rewarding journey for singer Michael Pangilinan in the year 2016. A lot of memories had transpired. Mostly happy memories, and just a few sad ones. But what matters most, Michael proved to everyone that he's worthy to be loved... and admired.

"I guess, the only sad thing that will haunt my memory this year is my son's absence on my last birhday concert", Michael told a blogger-friend. "How I wanted him to be there and embrace me. But it did not happen because some people did not want him to be with me. yes, I cried at that birthday concert of mine. And I am still wishing to see him most each day, hug him, kiss him."

Yet, even though that Michael did not have it all, his career in the year 2016 zoomed-up higher. His artistry shone to the max. His image to the public was par excellance.

"Just recently, I was praised by channel 2 executives who watched my musical play at Ballet Philippines", Michael continued saying. "They even watched my show, most especially Mam Charo Santos-Concio. It was a very artistic endeavor on my part, as I was almost flying with ropes and harnesses in most of my dancing scenes there. It's my first time to do acrobatic dances while singing, but it's all worth it."

His last birthday concert was a huge success, too. He was supported there by lots of singers and comedians and artists, and he felt so flattered by the outcome.

"They all showed to me that they're happy with what I'm doing and achieving", Michael said. "Thanks to my manager, Jobert Sucaldito, for doing all his best for my career. As much as I would want to be simply a Pop singer, offers just kept on coming that challenged my artistic capabilities."

"Sincerely Yours, Michael".

Yes, sincerely Michael. And on the coming new year of 2017, January 7 to be exact, Michael will again do what he loves doing, actually. And that is, POP. Via his forthcoming concert at the Music Museum entitled "Sincerely Yours, Michael".

"I will appear in the concert together with Ms. Aiai delas Alas and Arnell Ignacio", Michael said. "It's my first time to sing in a concert with them, so this is something new for me. I do respect and admire them a lot and I feel so humbled by their participation on my concert. Aside from singing, me, Aiai and Arnell will make people laugh hard in my forthcoming concert."

Sincerely yours, Michael. because you are such a sincere guy worthy to be loved.


(written by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...