MICHAEL PANGILINAN: THE HESITANT THEATER ACTOR

michael contemplates for his role as JULIO 

MICHAEL: "with God's help, I can deliver the role"

michael: flunked by his showbiz media friends

Starting by the month of July, according to Michael Pangilinan's manager- Jobert Sucaldito, pop singer/theater actor Michael Pangilinan will start rehearsing for the musical play of Gantimpala Theater Foundation- the theater version of the old classic film Maynila: Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag.

Michael is now deep into fully researching the male lead character- that, of a provincial boy who called himself Julio and drifted into the dark streets of Manila, trying to save the love of his life- a woman named Ligaya.

"He already watched the film many times", Jobert told a blogger. "He never knew how hard the character was. But I told him to keep on, carry on. He's quite nervous, very nervous."

And Jobert also warned Michael that his director in this musical play- in person of master film director Joel Lamangan- is strict in ways and professionalism.

"I told him to be punctual once the rehearsals start", Jobert said again. "I don't want direk Joel to be disappointed on him. Michael was direk Joel's one and only choice to portray the character of Julio in this musical play version of the classic film."

When the blogger bumped into Michael in one showbiz event, the "hesitant theater actor" told us these:

"I know who I am and I know my limitations", Michael told a blogger. "But with God's help, I know I can carry on. Please wish me luck- for me to deliver my job."

Maynila: Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag will be staged by the month of September. Other theater greats will join the cast. And definitely, this is one of the finest moments to wait on the theater scene.

Carry mo 'yan, Michael.


(words by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...