ian taylor ignacio: a mixture of kindness, good looks and depth

Ian will play an Igorot in a forthcoming film

ian: oh, so charming

ian: depth and style equals IAN

IAN: BOYISH, TOO.

ian with blogger robert and ms. urduja osit-li




There's so much prestige when someone came from the theater scene. His movements are different, aggravating and lasting. His smiles, oh, so charming and nice. His eyes and stares- penetrating, ecstatic... loving. 

It's something fresh to look at. A new and handsome actor that could challenge you as a writer- to write something nice about him.

HIS NAME: IAN TAYLOR IGNACIO, son of veteran character actor Levy Ignacio.

"When my dad saw me act on theater, that's the time that I got his half-blessing for me to join the acting scene", Ian Taylor Ignacio started saying."He told me- O, sige, anak. Pumasok ka na. And that blessing from him made me lighten up the load."

And after those stints in the theater world, movie offers started coming in also. He blossomed into something more different. His training at the theater, under the guidance of great theater icon Tony Mabesa helped him a lot to be noticed.

"In Dulaang U.P.'s play King Lear, I portrayed the character of Edgar, the son of King Lear", Ian continued saying. "It's one of the most challenging roles that I've got in theater. I memorized my lines there in both Tagalog and English versions."

And now, accurately and precisely, Ian has been getting all the good breaks. And this time, at the movie scene.

He will soon portray the lead role for the movie Cordillera: Sa Dulo Ng Panahon, written by Ms. Maria Urduja Osit-Li and to be produced by Timeless Entertainment Productions of Ms. Lou Baron (the famous L.A.-based singer in Hollywood).

In the film Cordillera: Sa Dulo Ng Panahon, Ian will play the role of an Igorot warrior who will fall in love with the daughter of a Spanish friar. The movie is historical and wide in grandeur. As of press time, a great film director is being tapped to direct the film.

"I won't mind if I'll be identified wearing that bahag costume of the Igorots", Ian said again. "I would love to portray that character and I am so happy to be hired as the male lead of the film."

Shooting of the film will start early next year. But in a month's time, Ian and the rest of the staff of Timeless Entertainment will start to shoot the film's 3-minute trailer/teaser. And they will shoot it in Baguio City.

"They told me that I will be the one to pick my leading lady in this film", Ian said in the end. "I am thinking of Rhian Ramos or Jackie Rice. But whatever, whoever comes in as my leading lady, I will gladly embrace it and be thankful. It's all up to them."

Humble, nice, and a perfect gentleman. That's Ian Ignacio for you. And may he reach the farthest journey of his goal as an actor.

We're right behind you, Ian.


(words by robert silverio)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...