"scripted in heaven" and "i called myself cassandra", two books of great L.A. singer ms. lou baron will be relaunched on sept. 16....



ms. lou baron: a much acclaimed Filipina singer from L.A. also writes novels...

ms. lou baron: CLASSY.







Two great books of great Filipina singer based in Los Angeles- in person of Ms. Lou Baron-, is going to be launched on Sept. 16 at Ermita, Manila (won't reveal the complete address of the venue for security reasons- R.S.-*)

These two books are now both getting great reviews in the U.S. of A. (United States of America) and are both TRUE STORIES, under the category of Non-Fiction.

SCRIPTED IN HEAVEN and I CALLED MYSELF CASANDRA are the titles of Ms. Lou Baron's two great novels to be relaunched here in the Philippines. Both books are published by Lit Fire Publishing Company-- U.S.A. online.

Lou Baron will be flying back to the Philippines from L.A. tomorrow. She will be leaving L.A. by twelve noon tomorrow and will be here in the Philippines in time for the relaunching of her books. She will personally autograph some books to be given for the media people.

But due to her hectic schedule in the U.S., Ms. Baron will fly back to L.A. on Sept. 22, six days after the relaunching of her two books.

Watch out for our interview-article on Ms. Lou Baron soon, right after her book launching! Only here at: Swordshines10 blog site!!!


'SCRIPTED IN HEAVEN" REVIEW BELOW, taken from this link:https://www.amazon.com/Scripted-Heaven-Lourdes-Duque-Baron/dp/1626972427

Scripted in Heaven follows the journey of Dr. Robinson V. Baron and his physical and metaphysical healing. As a stubborn surgeon, he ignores a cryptic warning from an old lady about a supposedly imminent complication with his health. The struggles that follow take him to a journey of spiritual renewal, which leads him to rediscover his true faith and his true love. He seeks for the divine guidance of Padre Pio da Pietrelcina while trials and tribulations test him and his family. His devotion grew, even causing him to embark on a punishing pilgrimage to San Giovanni Rotondo in Italy, despite his fragile health. His mystical metamorphosis is a story of courage, sacrifice, and triumph. It inspires the reader to reflect on his own weaknesses and makes him long for purpose and Truth in this mortal life. "Who can assure us that we will be alive tomorrow? Let us listen to the voice of our conscience, to the voice of the royal prophet: 'I will not enter the gates of Heaven until all my spiritual children are inside!' Let us not put off for one moment to another what we should do, because the next moment is not yet ours!" Saint Pio da Pietrelcina Somewhere in the process of putting this book together, I had a self-realization: the lost soul that I desired to save belonged to me. And so, while I penned the simple truth of our great trials and tribulations, I found God speaking to me. I found myself in the middle of a transformation. It was March 16, 2011. I had just finished reading The 33 Doctors of the Church by the Capuchin author Fr. Christopher Rengers, O.F.M. Cap. It was an account of the lives of saints who shaped the hearts and minds of the Catholic Church. In my study, I had a new revelation every time I came to a new page in the book, prompting me to develop this incessant need to turn to the next, to seek out the next revelation. I came to realize how little I knew of my faith and it became clear to me that I have not only been keeping Jesus at a distance, but that I have been offending my Lord for the past 64 years of my life. Lourdes Duque Baron, MHA, MSG, is a Catholic baby boomer and the wife of Dr. Robinson V. Baron. Upon embarking on this incredible journey, she has dedicated her life to spreading the message of Padre Pio. In late 2012, she will open a shrine of St. Pio da Pietrelcina in the convent of the Trinitarians of Mary on 3009 E. Cameron Avenue in West Covina, California.




"I CALLED MYSELF CASSANDRA" EXCERPT BELOW, taken from this link: https://books.google.com.ph/books/about/I_Called_Myself_Cassandra.html?id=iX_-vQAACAAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=en

With his confession, I realized Robin was torn and left ripped apart by two lovers who demanded from him two completely different things. One wanted to start a new family, while the other wanted him to stick around for her aging, maturing, and now trifling self. Verna gave him a fresh opportunity, while the only thing I had to offer was to grow old together in our not-so-golden years, which could very well become eclipsed by our darkest times apart. The promise I was willing to see through with him, no matter the bumps and bruises it has caused us, was companionship, continuing what we started ages ago. As young lovers, we once vowed to each other that our love would survive the test of time. However, Verna's newer promise of a more youthful life seemed to be more riveting to him.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...