getting to know female candidates pauline tiglao and irish reyes of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018 search...

PAULINE TIGLAO

IRISH REYES




Nice girls are pretty hard to find nowadays. Once you see them, don't ever let them sneak-away again.

That's my warning to naughty guys out there. Be careful, be very,very careful.... Pretty girls are not just objects or instruments, be sincere to them and true... or else!

In one lazy early evening at the office of Philippine Modelling Agency (or PHILMODA), one blogger saw pretty nice girls- in persons of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018 official female candidates- and they are PAULINE TIGLAO and IRISH REYES.

Easily bonded with these two girls, huh. And cherish below my brief articles on them:



PAULINE: MISS STI

PAULINE: BEAUTY QUEEN

PAULINE ON THE RUNWAY


PAULINE TIGLAO

Pauline is only 20 years old and a student from STI in Caloocan. She describes herself as: "A lovely person who loves spending time with friends. That even in hard and lonely times, I can be there for them".

Pauline's talents include dancing, singing, acting and modelling.

"Ang idol ko naman po ay si Marian Rivera", Pauline said. "And my crush is Ruru Madrid."

According to Pauline, she joined the FACE OF THE YEAR 2018 search - "To develop myself and discover furthermore what I can do for myself. To expand my knowledge and to have more new friends. And I know also that I can gain exposure via this search."

Since her teen years, Pauline has been joining some Barangay beauty pageants, and she also became Miss STI caloocan City 2016 and also Binibining Obando in the eyar 2015.

"If ever I win in this contest, I will offer my price to my mother", Pauline said in the end. "She's the one who does all the work for our family. And I love her so much."



IRISH SMILES

IRISH: SEXY

IRISH ON THE RAMP

irish reyes with other male and female candidates for FACE OF THE YEAR 2018


IRISH REYES

Irish reyes is only 18 years old and she hails from Calumpit, Bulacan. her idols are Angel Locsin (locally) and Taylor Swift (internationally). 

"My crush is Daniel Padilla because he's so cute and very natural", Irish said. "I would love to meet him someday."

Irish describes herself as: "Makulit and friendly".

Whenever she falls in love, irish said to a blogger that she becomes "Silent and unsociable. Tipong ayaw kong ipakita 'yung feelings ko sa guy. I get shy kasi."

irish joined the FACE OF THE YEAR 2018 search because it's her first time to join a beauty search and she wanted to gain experience.

Irish's Philosophy in life is: "Hindi lahat ng nasa paligid mo ay totoo."

Very well said, Irish.



(written by robert silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...