polo laurel: another handsome male that offers perfection...







1.) What made you decide to join the Face of the Year seach?

1. I joined face of the year because i want to experience being part a pageant and i want to enhance my skills on acting run way walks and unleash my hidden talents

2.) What did you learn at the recently-concluded Acting Workshop of FOTY?
2. First of all i feel blessed and honored to be part of the Face of the Year workshop it was indeed a learning session not only on acting but also understanding the industry of modeling and acting. Thanks to direk Buboy Tan, our guest speaker tito Robert Silverio and of course my manager, Jojo Veloso who did their best to unleash our inner skills on the said session.
3.) Wat can you consider is your greatest physical asset?
3. My greatest physical asset for now would have to be my abs or my back. Ha-ha-ha, for some reason every now and then people tend to compliment my back calling it "sexy back". Hahaha.
4.) How would you describe yourself as a person?
4. I would describe my self to be a risk taker, a decidedly positive person and genuinely an open minded person.
5.) How can a wealthy boy like who studied in exclusive catholic schools be able to adjust in the world of modelling & acting?
5. We'll honestly i don't have to adjust to anything like I mentioned I'm an open-minded person so that answers why I enjoy doing everything I do
6.) Who is your greatest inspiration?
6. My greatest inspiration are with out a doubt my family Catandijan who's been there for me since day one and i know who will still be by my side along the way no matter what happens and of course family laurel who's been helping me reach my dreams and supporting my decisions.
7.) If you win the Face of the Year search, what will you do to your prize?
7. If i win Face of the Year 2018 first of I would celebrate my success with my fellow FOTY candidates who I wouldn't call opponents but friends and my family. The rest i would save up for my near future.


(FROM THE WRITER: THIS WELL-BRED YOUNG MAN IS NEAR PERFECTION. TALL, HANDSOME, FLAWLESS. WE SEE IN HIM A YOUNG "RICHARD GOMEZ" IN THE MAKING. A GREAT LOOKER WITH MAGNETIC APPEAL. WILL HE GET THE TITLE AS THE "MALE FACE OF THE YEAR 2018"? WELL, IT'S A TIGHT COMPETITION AND OTHERS ARE WELL-DESERVING, TOO, TO GET THE TITLE! JUST WISH POLO GOOD LUCK!!--- ROBERT SILVERIO)*


POLO WITH FELLOW CANDIDATES AT FACE OF THE YEAR (PHOTO BY: 16 DEGREES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS)

POLO IN AN ACTING WORKSHOP EXERCISE. (PHOTO BY: 16 DEGREES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS).*

POLO IN AN INDIE FILM SHOOT.

POLO IN A BLOODY SHOOT


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...