lance raymundo: this time, in the world of pageant hosting...

lance: his promises were never broken


We've seen Lance Raymundo for more than a couple of times doing a great job as the main host of beauty pageants. And wow, he created in us a great impression of good deliverance. He worked hard and good and handled the pressures of live pageant hostings. Sometimes, even adding-up spiels and ad-libs of his own whenever there's some distractions on the script and program proper.

This time, Lance would want his main manager, no less than the main MAN of Viva Artist Agency, in person of Mr. Vic del Rosario- to see and watch him do a hosting job on the coming Face of the Year 2018 main finals night.

"If ever, it's gonna be the first time that he'll see me perform as a host", Lance said. "Boss Vic has been wanting to watch me as host- so on the coming Face of the Year, that will give him time and the chance to watch me deliver a hosting job. It's been his desire to build me up also as a host, you see.

"Since I was young, aside from dreaming of being an actor and a singer- isa na sa mga goals ko ang maging isang celebrity host- mapa-TV man or mainstream o kaya pageants. And I feel that this time, I am getting there already.

"Isa din iyan sa dream ng former manager kong si Angie Magbanua (who passed-away years ago) before. She wanted me to become a host, too", Lance continued saying. "But before she died, she was able to book me one hosting job together with Edu Manzano. I became Edu's co-host then. That experience marked in my head and Edu was so supportive of me at that time. I'm happy that time, my talent as a host is flourishing. I am getting many offers here and there as host."

As host, Lance describes the feeling this time.

"Being pressured on it makes it more challenging", he said. "It gives out the best in me. And it's refreshing. It's kinda' challenging, too. It's not an easy job, but it provokes me to do my best. That's hosting!"

Right now, Lance is into putting-up and arranging the things to be taken-in at his new Bachelor's Pad. The interior design is going to be on his own personal taste and references.

"I was inspired by the interiors of Manila House when I visited it one time. So I patterned the interiors of my pad according to the designs I saw at the Manila House. It looks like the pad of Alex Petipher- the Beastly in Beauty and the Beast."

Lance showed to us some photos of his new pad. It's so grandeur and with glasses as walls and plus, the ceilings were high. It looks very modern- with nude paintings everywhere. Great!

"Everybody's gonna see it soon", Lance told his blogger-friend again. "But definitely the first exclusive photos of my Bachelor's Pad is gonna be at Swordshines10 blog site. The personal view of my pad will first be seen at your blog site, Robert. That, I promise."

Soon, Lance will be auctioning some collections and treasures that he accidentally accumulated in the past years. He will be renting a shop and do an inventory. Those important things will soon be featured also at this blog site. 

Definitely, 2018 is gonna be a busy year for Lance!



(words by robert manuguid silverio)


the many colors of lance raymundo

lance sits with a great painting backdrop

lance by the audience area

a well-liked photo of lance in Facebook picking-up pomelo fruits

lance doing his job as a host in a special event

lance with his blogger-friend robert


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...