"#YATO EXCEEDED FAR BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS. AND VIVA RECORDS BOSSES ARE SO HAPPY!"--- LANCE RAYMUNDO







It was a very happy and candid Lance Raymundo who met-up with a blogger over a heavy lunch at Teresita's restaurant along Tomas Morato Avenue.  Though not complaining at all with his very tight and busy skeds, Lance's exuberant spirit did show upon his magnetic aura.

"#YATO is doing very well!",Lance revealed to a blogger."It gets over 1,000 downloads everyday and it became Energy FM's Energy Song of the Month. Isn't that great, Robert?

"At Spotify, it's also doing so good!", Lance continued saying. "Indeed, #YATO exceeded far beyond our expectations and Viva Records bosses are so happy. Talagang good news."

And even Lance himself was so surprised about the outcome. The process,according to Lance, was such a memorable JOURNEY.

"Lalo na sa isang tulad kong comebacking singer pa lang, I am humble to say that I am so thankful for all the support that  I got from many people in promoting my song You Are The One (YATO). Without them, it could not have been a success. Especially my fans and the media people, wow, humanga ao ng husto sa suporta nila.

"You see, Robert, media people like you have seen me grow-up", Lance quipped. "I am like a family already to most of you. Most of the media people, they saw me as a little kid brother of my bro Rannie Raymundo. That's why seeing me this time around in my successful comeback as a singer, it means a lot to me."

And the journey?

"It was along journey, that, I can say", Lance answered. "It was a redemption. I was able to redeem my singing career this time around. Because a lot of people are singing it na. Minsan, I heard it from a radio that someone was requesting it. It really flattered me."

The official MTV of the song You Are The One had been released just this week by Viva Records. And it's now rating high on YouTube.Com.

As of press time, Lance has started doing a new song for Viva Records, as an immediate follow-up for #YATO. He will be starting to record the song anytime soon.

"I will be heavily promoting the song until the month of November", Lance said again "This coming Sunday, September 30, I will be guesting at Ms. Tessie Lagman's radio show- Sama-Sama, Salo-Salo. I will be having regional promo tours for YATO also. On October 26, I will be among the featured artists in Thriller In Manila concert at Ressorts World. There's also in Music Musem by October with various artists. Kaya hectic skeds talaga, Robert."

Whatmore can we say, Lance. Surely you deserve the BEST. The very BEST!



(words by robert manuguid silverio)

PHOTOS OF LANCE RAYMUNDO, TAKEN BY: MR. WILSON FERNANDEZ of Manila Bulletin



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...