JASMINE FITZGERALD: A MIXTURE OF BROOKE SHIELDS/CATRIONA GRAY/SNOOKY SERNA/DAWN ZULUETA ALL IN ONE....

jasmine: beauty and talent combined

jasmine: among the cast of the play "ang huling el bimbo"

jasmine: unassuming and smart

jasmine: just like Catriona Gray

jasmine: a Filipina by heart

jasmine: conquering greater horizons


Upon the invitation of Mr. Martin Bellosillo and Ms. Glorietta Gerio, one blogger (me- r.s.*) had a chance of interviewing and meeting this great, nice lady.  She's very charming, articulate, sweet and smart. Even though she looks foreign with her mestiza looks and confident ways, you could feel an enigmatic impression- that, of her loving heart, a Filipina heart, for that matter.

Because Filipinas have a soft heart, you could at once feel it by the look in their eyes, and the gentle caresses of one's soul. Surely, Jasmine, with all her Filipina feelings (her mom is a true Filipina) could capture the innermost recesses of your loving feelings.

After having a fabulous dinner at the Recipe restaurant in Resorts World, Ms. Jasmine Fitzgerald accommodated one blogger for a quick interview. And in between the questions and the answers, one blogger captured and saw the very wonderful soul of one lady named JASMINE FITZGERALD.

What could you say about your experience last year in joining THE CLASH? How would you describe it, Jasmine?

"It's one of the toughest and pretty exciting experiences of my life", Jasmine quickly answered back. "The experience pushed me to become a better performer- it did push me towards the edge and with that, I became a better person, too.

"The experience was life-changing, too", Jasmine added. "It made me grow-up a lot and enhance more my talents. I was so glad to be a part of THE CLASH last year. I landed in Top 16. That's pretty good, isn't it? Now, I am soaring higher and expanding more of my horizons in life. It did not stop there. But my many different worlds simply added-up."

Jasmine also is now a part of GMA Artist Center's crop of great and pretty handsome talents. She's currently busy performing as among the cast of the magnificent play Ang Huling El Bimbo, which is currently running at Resorts World Manila. 

"I was called on for an audition and everything else followed", Jasmine revealed on how she landed a good part on the play Ang Huling El Bimbo. "They asked me to sing a couple of Tagalog songs during the audition. And I landed the part of the starlet girlfriend of one of the major characters there. The story of the play revolved around 3 male friends and one lady. It's a pretty great play and my biggest fear of singing a Tagalog song in one scene of the play made me realize that being a performer really brings out the best in you.

"My fellow cast in the play were so supportive of me also", Jasmine continued to say. "They all taught me on how to pronounce Tagalog words properly and they were very gentle in that way. We all pretty bonded so fine. We're all buddies. It was indeed a great time."

Asked if she wanna land and act in the movie industry soon, Jasmine answered:

"Yes, I would love to", she responded. "If given the opportunity, I definitely would love to appear in the movies. I am proud to say that I can speak Tagalog well. With that, my speaking lines would not be a hindrance."

Just like Catriona Gray (the reigning Miss Universe 2019), Jasmine also grew-up in Australia and has an Australian dad and a Filipina mother. Just like Catriona, Jasmine is also a title-holder, as she won Little Miss Philippines at Eat Bulaga in 1997. 

What can you say then about Catriona, one blogger asked to Jasmine.

"I am so proud of her, because like her, I'm also half-Australian", Jasmine answered. "And we both represented strong characters of a Filipina woman. Independent, competitive, talented. We both gave honor and prestige to all other Filipinas like us."

One last question to Jasmine: Will you be staying at the Philippines for good?

"Yes, I am", Jasmine answered in the end. "Even forever."



(words by robert manuguid silverio)

blogger robert interviews Jasmine. On the right side is mr. martin bellosillo


jasmine, her mom linda fitzgerald, ms. glorietta gerio, dad martin, and benedict santiago

the group: from left to right- blogger robert, jasmine, dad martin, glorietta gerio, mom linda fitzgerald, and mr. benedict santiago

jasmine and robert in a sweet pose


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...