FIRST EPISODE ON LANCE RAYMUNDO's YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS ALREADY OUT!






HERE'S THE LINK OF THE LANCE RAYMUNDO YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vYfh8T2kM&t=71s


It's all gonna' be about MUSIC, FITNESS, & STYLE. That's what's LANCE RAYMUNDO's YOUTUBE CHANNEL is about. But for its first introductory episode, Lance, together with friend Travis Kraft, directed together a very funny and humorous segment that will really tickle your funny bones. This blogger laughed so hard watching the very entertaining 10-minute video.

The video centered around a local guy copying the cooking style of an American who's Travis Kraft. He cooked ADOBONG MANACC and then, all too-suddenly, the American whom he copied the video from emerged from nowhere and tortured him. But there's a twist in the story: IT'S ALL A DREAM. In the end, the local guy just told himself: "I will just stick to my music".

"Wala pang 12 hours since I uploaded it on Youtube, pero more than 1k views na!", Lance excitedly told a blogger. "Soon, they will see more video-segments on my YouTube channel. So they better watch out."

Right now, Lance is very busy doing corporate shows in line with the promotions of his new single SANA under Viva records. Since it was launched in all digital platforms recently, the feedback on Lance's new song is fantastic and superb.

"I am so happy the way Viva records people and staff are handling my recording career and my songs", Lance said. "I have no complaints at all. Everything's smooth and easy. By November, they will also relaunch my song Silent Night which I arranged differently and that's why, I will be real busy until December."

Grab while the iron is hot, Lance Raymundo!






(as written by robert manuguid silverio)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...