CHRISTIAN TY DANCES TONIGHT AT COVE MANILA, CATCH HIM!!!



christian: totally handsome


One night only! And Christian Ty can't believe this is happening! He would like to thank all the entities that made this possible and gave him this opportunity to be a part of the line up. He is truly humbled..
Catch Christian Ty, your #dancingmc and the rest of No Ego Ph artist give one crazy night!

November 30 mark the date! Coz UK’s best BadKlaat is giving you one hell of an experience at Cove Manila.💯💯💯

Regular rates at P1200 WITH A FREE DRINK STUB is still available in SM Tickets. DON'T WAIT TIL YOU RUN OUT. Get yours now, and we’ll see you in this new world called Parallax.

Buy the tickets here:

https://smtickets.com/events/view/8320

For table reservations ‭+63 917 846 0154‬



christian: great dancer

christian with a sellow female dancer/artist in a previous concert

CHRISTIAN: CATCH HIM TONIGHT!



a younger vhristian ty (being embraced by the late film director maryo j. delos reyes) with fellow artists and friends in an old photograph

BELOW IS A SEPARATE EMOTIONAL POST FROM CHRISTIAN TY HIMSELF, AS HE REVEALED ON HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HIS GREAT GRATITUDE TO THE LATE FILM DIRECTOR MARYO J. DELOS REYES:


"I came across an old photo and couldn't help but tear up.😢

Remembering one of the most important people in my showbiz career who believed that I can be more than I think I was.. Truly grateful that once I was managed by the late great Maryo J. Delos Reyes.
Kala ko hanggang sayaw sayaw at Tumbling tumbling lng ako. Maraming salamat tatay maryo. You have thought me so much. I just wished I could've given back all the blessings you have given to me. You have mentored me and treated me with class, love, sophistication and respect. Not knowing what lies ahead in this dream of mine. But you made me believe to be strong and be fearless on fighting for my dreams. I miss you po. And I hope you and my late father are slowly getting prouder and prouder while you witness me striving and never giving up on myself. You are truly missed DIREK MARYO J DELOS Reyes."----(WORDS BY CHRISTIAN TY).*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...