nikki co learns more on the acting craft....


nikki: double

nikki: "the look"

nikki cutie

nikki, the model/actor

nikki with his fans


He started it out as commercial and ramp model, appearing in various billboard ads, ramp modelling shows in malls and events, magazine covers, and the likes. Being the flag-bearer of the now famous Elites Model Management International of Mr. martin Bellosillo, Nikki further moved on. He joined the Starstruck search of GMA Kapuso Network last year, became one of the top finalists and eventually landed a management contract at GMA Artist Center.

Nikki Co, indeed, couldn't ask for more. And just last week, he celebrated, together with his loyal fans, his very first Grand Fans Day held at the Barangay Hall of Barangay Laging Handa in Quezon City. His admiring fans had a great time embracing him the whole day, bonding with him and joining him in many fun games, songs, and surprises. It's one very memorable day for Nikki.

"I felt so overwhelmed", Nikki told a blogger. "I never thought they loved me really that much. And they multiplied a hundred fold. I was so happy to be with them. And I know, they're the one's supporting me and pushing me up nowadays a great deal."

Nikki is now squeezing-in his time for his studies at De La Salle University and his acting career at GMA-7 teleserye's Sa Piling Ni Nanay, wherein he plays a supporting role as one of the friends and buddies of the male lead actor there.  He tapes the teleserye two days in a week, and he goes to school everyday except weekends. So mostly, he tapes the show on Saturdays and Sundays.

"My priority is still my school", Nikki said. "Whenever I have tapings or TV guestings, I simply try to adjust my time. I try my best to fix my schedules well and fine. So far, I never had any conflicts with that."

It's been Nikki's dream to become an actor ever since he was young.

"And it became a dream come true now", he further stressed-on. "And I agreeed to learn more a lot from acting. I cherish what my co-actor- a senior actor at that- in person of Jay Manalo, told me. He advised me that once I portray a role, you become that person you were portraying. It's no longer me, it's already that character I was portraying.

"And so, I followed what Jay Manalo advised me", he continued. "And it became so effective to me to learn more on this acting craft."

And Nikki's first BIG STEP on the Art of performing has just arrived.

More to come, Nikki.





(words by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...