SEXY TALKS WITH LANCE....


 
DEFINE SEXY. ... DESCRIBE BEAUTY. ..... SUCCUMB TO YOUR HIDDEN SENSES. ....

In one simple tete-a-tete with actor/singer Lance Raymundo over a cup of coffee, we managed to peek into his inner passions by asking him some very naughty sexy questions in a Q & A format. Lance was very warm and gentle with his answers. He gamely answered all our sexy questions.

But before that, we'd like to announce, that his forthcoming concert- "My Music, Body and Soul.... Lance", on the month of February- this coming year of 2017- is pushing through, all-out! To be directed by an award-winning theater director, in person of Frannie Zamora, and to be held at The Library Music Bar in Maria Orosa St., Malate, Manila, this concert of Lance will totally shock everyone. Because via this concert, Lance's clean-cut image will be totally tarnished by director Frannie, and turn it into an "all-out sensuality of passion". Yes, you read it right. Lance will totally bare himself in this magnificent concert.

In line with the launching of Lance's re-arranged version of the song Love & Fascination, coinciding with Lance's comeback on his singing career- really, the concert is going to be a very memorable one!

So there. Cross-out the date: FEBRUARY 8 at The Library Music Bar.... "My Music, Body and Soul.... Lance!"

Now, here's our sexy talks/Q & A with Lance:




ROBERT:  What is your favorite sleeping position?

LANCE: On my back, flat position.

ROBERT: Do you sleep in the nude?

LANCE: No... Because in my room, it's like so cold. Very, very cold....

ROBERT: What are your usual routines before you sleep?

LANCE: Before sleeping, I check all my social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram & Tweeter. Then, before I put-off the lights, I mean, turn off the lights, I play all my playlist songs with very loud volume music that's good for 8 hours. I sleep with loud music every night, and mostly, the music are fast songs, not the slow ones. So if ever I have a girlfriend, she must be adjusted to the fact that I sleep with loud music on my room.

ROBERT: What's the sexiest thing about you, Lance?

LANCE: Hindi ko alam. Pag long hair ako, they say they like my long hair... But many girls also praise my eyes and my eye lashes... And they say that I'm a lot of fun, and that what matters the most. I'm never in a bad mood.

ROBERT: Do you love to be cuddled by a woman?

LANCE: Yeah. Always.

ROBERT: What's the sexiest thing that ever happened to you?

LANCE: Gosh.... One time, I had a naked breakfast with a woman. And we're both totally naked in the kitchen!

ROBERT: For you, who's the sexiest woman who ever lived on this planet?

LANCE: Adriana Lina of Victoria's Secret

ROBERT: What's your greatest sexual fantasy, Lance?

LANCE: To make love with all the Victoria's Secret female models at the backstage of a theater while they're performing!

ROBERT: What makes a woman sexy in your eyes?

LANCE: That "Supermodel" Jive!

ROBERT: Last sexy talk, Lance. What turns you on?

LANCE: I like a girl who keeps her mystery. I want her to forever deep and unexplored. Who keeps her mysterious distance, and not giving-in herself much.


---- end of interview----

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...