presenting christian marquez: ang maka-pamilyang male candidate sa FACE OF THE YEAR 2018...

Based sa mga questionaires namin sa ibaba para sa kandidatong si Christian Marquez- masasabi mong maka-pamilya talaga siya. Hhhhmmmm, tipong masunurin at mabait na bata ito, ha. Iyan kaya ang maging panlaban niya para manalo sa FACE OF THE YEAR 2018? Abangan!

christian: oh, my.....

christian: what a cutie


QUESTION #1: Do you still believe that men must still be above women and provide for his family?

CHRISTIAN:  Yes, because men is the most responsible in the family. men work hard to earn money so he can provide the needs and wants of his family.

QUESTION #2: What does a girl say every time you kiss her?

CHRISTIAN: she tells me that she feels how much I love her when I kiss her. Kissing her is my way to express my love for her.

QUESTION #3: Do you love to hug people you love?

CHRISTIAN: yes I do hug my parents to show my gratitude to them for taking care of me.. hugging them is also my way of expressing how much I love them.

QUESTION #4: What is your greatest journey in life?

CHRISTIAN: for now my journey is not yet finish since I haven't finish my college education yet. Finishing my college education will be the start of my journey to be a successful person.

QUESTION #5: If you win the FACE OF THE YEAR 2018 in the male category, to whom will you offer the prize?

CHRISTIAN: I will give my prizes to my parents to help them with our financial needs, I will also save the money to finance my education and my siblings education as well.


christian: may laban



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...