ENCORE! SEXY Q & A WITH FOTY CANDIDATE JAYMARK SANCHEZ...


JAYMARK (JM): COMPETITIVE

JM: "THE LOOK"

JM IN NEON LIGHTS
(JAYMARK SANCEHEZ, FACE OF THE YEAR (FOTY) CANDIDATE IN A SEXY Q & A.... AN ENCORE ARTICLE!--- rms*)

1. WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL SETTING FOR A ROMANTIC DATE?
JAYMARK (JM): "My ideal setting for a romantic date is just a simple place with a nice view and beautiful surroundings. There is no need for a place to look romantic because i will be the one making it romantic. After all, it's the love that counts".
2. DO YOU SLEEP IN NUDE? IF YES, WHY? IF NO, WHAT DO YOU WEAR?
JM: "Yes i do sleep in nude because im comfortable with it and it makes me feel free everytime im doing it".
3. WHAT SHOULD A GIRL DO TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?
JM: "For a girl to fall in love with me,she must know me more deeply in order for her to find out my true personality that is worth falling for".
4. WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
JM: "A person with a pleasing personality and a mother-like attitude is what turns me on. I am not after the looks, I usually focus on how a person acts on different situations".
5. WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE?
JM: "My philosophy in life is that, if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal. We never lose, somehow we win out".
6. Who is Jesus Christ for you?
JM: "Jesus Christ is my bestfriend. He is the sun that lights up my world and a moon that shines on me in my darkest hour".
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
JM: "I dont believe in love at first sight. For me, love takes more time. You cannot just see a person for the first time and immediately fall in love with that person. What they actually feel is infatuation and not love. They are just attracted to a person which may or may not grow in to love".
8. ARE YOU SUPPORTING THE CASE OF LGBT's IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST DISCRIMINATIONS?
JM: "Yes, i do support them in their fight against discriminations because I believe that we are all equal in the eyes of God. Being an LGBT doesn't make them less as a person. Let's just support them in their happiness rather than discriminating them".
9. WHAT IS YOUR SECRET SEXUAL FANTASY?
JM: "I dont really think that i have this secret sexual fantasy but one thing for sure is that I am a perfect lover. I can make you happy in my very own way. Yes, you can be a lover but a lover is different from a perfect lover".
10. IF YOU WILL BE REINCARNATED AGAIN AS A HUMAN BEING, WHO WOULD YOU WANNA BE THE NEXT TIME AROUND?
JM: "If i will be reincarnated again as a human being, i would still be myself so i can do all the things that i have failed to do when i was still alive. Correct all the mistakes i have done and finish my unfinished goals".


JM: AT THE GYM

JM IN BLUE


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...