RICHARD QUAN PLAYS A MAN WITH A DOWN SYNDROME IN HIS NEW FILM "SPIDER'S MAN"...


RICHARD: AS HANDSOME AS IT GETS



A TRUE ACTOR ALWAYS GETS THE RIGHT ROLES. It's because a true actor has total dedication, added-up with his igniting passion for his craft and a continuing search to keep on rediscovering his self.

That's basically what actor Richard Quan does. In any given role, he digs deeper into it and studies it further, and alongside with it, he breaks-away from the routines and circles of life-, engaging himself through journeys via his own motorbike and sometimes, a bicycle.

"It relaxes me", Ricahrd said in an intimate coffee-interview. "Motor-biking alone gives me space, it comforts me and recharges both my mind and spirit. And I guess, the more I do it, the more I become closer to myself. rediscovering who I really am. Thus, helping me a lot to be more effective in my acting craft."

And every after a journey from his bike, a movie role comes upon his lap. The most recent is his role in an international film entitled SPIDER'S MAN.


RUBEN MA. SORIQUEZ; richard quan's favorite director

"I would like to thank my director here- Ruben Ma. Soriquez for entrusting to me a very challenging role", Richard said at first. "In this new film of we're finishing now entitled Spider's Man, I play a very interesting character. It's a mentally-challenged kind of character. I play a man with a down syndrome. Somewhat like a schizoprenia.

"You see, Robert, I got so inspired portraying that character", Richard added on saying. "I heard, that character was loosely inspired from a true character that director Ruben has known. The more I got so passionate portraying it. I had to deliver the expectations of director Ruben. And I'm glad I did it.

"I can't reveal yet what will happen to me in the movie", Richard concluded saying about his new film role. "That will ruin the suspense. But all I can say is, the film is going to be shown internationally. Director Ruben is now on the stages of marketing it."

The film's gonna be shown abroad first before it's going to be screened locally. That's why the shooting ambience on the set while they were shooting the film was at par with European standards, according to Richard.

"The atmosphere on the set is sobrang composed", Richard continued saying. "It's very European in style. That's how director Ruben does it. He will give you so much space to get into your character. He won't pressure you at all. That's what I love most about it.

"Director Ruben also gives time to let his actors ask a few questions regarding a scene", he  added. "For artists and actors like me, that's what we really need. It enhances our passion for the Arts whenever the atmosphere is very European in approach."

This is Richard's second film under Ruben Ma. Soriquez who's basically an Italian filmmaker. His first with him was Sinners & Saints wherein he played a Catholic Priest.

"Director Ruben is one of the best directors I've ever worked with", Richard said in finality. "He is an actor's director. He is very cool and calm when he works. And he gives you a breathing space."

Very well said, Richard.



(words by robert manuguid silverio)


RICHARD: A FULLY-MOTIVATED ACTOR

RICHARD GEARS ON

RICHARD AND HIS MOTOR BIKE

RICHARD QUAN HAS A SECRET LIFE- THAT, OF HELPING CHILDREN AND NEEDY PEOPLE. IT WILL SOON BE REVEALED IN THIS BLOG SITE- SOON!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...