landjeet karam: male Hindu candidate of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018







Landjeet Karam came to the Philippines last year, and since then, he fell in love with the country already.

"I find the Philippines very homely", Landjeet said. "I like everything in here, the food, the people, the places. Everyone's smiling, too. Much more now that the Christmas season is near. People really smile a lot here."

A pure Indian, he came from the exotic country of India. He is only 18 years old, stands 5'8" tall and currently studying at Perpetual Help College in Las Pinas City.

'I found out about the Face of the Year search from my lady Professor", Landjeet said to a blogger. "My lady Professor knew about this pageant and she asked me if I want to join. Then she introduced me to Jayson Corpin Alavera who is the talent coordinator of the event. It's Mr. Corpin who brought me here now at FOTY."


As of now, Landjeet speaks and understands very few Tagalog words. But he's on his way on learning for more.

"Konti pa lang", Landjeet said. "But I know I must learn Tagalog more now because I have plans of joining the acting scene here in the Philippines also. I will definitely stay long here."

As competitive and confident as he is, Landjeet is out to contest other male contestants at FOTY.

"I go for the win", he said. "I am very confident in everything that I do. But I also follow patience."

More power to you, Landjeet.



(words by robert silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...