KUYA E. (NEO DE PADUA): ONE SUCCESS STORY

Kuya E with his favorite singer- Ms. Lani Misalucha

Kuya E.: from rags to riches






"I want to inspire people this time in my comeback", Neo de Padua, better known as Kuya E, said in his recently-concluded press conference. "That's why I came up with this TV show. It's all about mentoring people on how to be successful in life."

Because according to Kuya E., he himself has a story to tell.

"From a market vendor, I transformed and rose above poverty", he continued saying as some selected movie press people on that presscon of his felt awed. "Ang dami ko talagang pinagdaanan. I discovered in myself many hidden talents. I soared higher, became a singer, a businessman, and now a TV host."

Yes, Kuya E.'s life is one success story. That's why, again, he wanted to SHARE. To IMPART. To LOVE.

And this will soon be seen in his new TV show entitled Rule Yourself To Success.

"That's why I have two segments in my show that showcases life-inspiring stories from celebrities and ordinary people", he stressed on. "One segment is entitled Shine Bright Like A Diamond. It's a 15 minute segment showcasing the lives of celebrities on and off the camera. As their lives were revealed for public consumption. And another segment is entitled All About Success. It's a 12 minutes segment that shows me interviewing C.E.O.'s, business and corporate people, as they share their formulas on success."

RYTS (Rule Yourself To Success) will be seen every Saturday, 4 to 5 P.M. starting on May 12, 2018.
It's a new talk show under EAGLE BROADCASTING CORP. (EBC), Net 25 Channel and produced by Big Eyes Events and Productions.

" I dream of guesting soon the likes of Ogie Alcasid, Gloria Romero, Eddie Garcia, Gabby Concepcion, Nora Aunor and Nova Villa", Kuya E. said in the end of the presscon. "I have guested in our advance episodes Ms. Lani Misalucha, Dina Bonnevie, Vivian Velez, Vernee Saturno, Lloyd Samartino and Jessa Zaragosa. And yes, I have one segment that will feature me singing a duet with my guests. That's gonna be a surprise!"

More power to you, KUYA E.




(written by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...