BRIEF Q & A WITH AEROL BREN CARMELO: THE NEWEST MEMBER OF BRATBOYS!

AEROL'S FACT FILE

AEROL; OOZING WITH SEX APPEAL

AEROL: DETERMINED

AEROL: DASHING

AEROL WITH FELLOW BRATBOYS & MANAGER JOJO VELOSO

1.) AEROL, BEING THE NEWEST MEMBER OF BRATBOYS, PAANO KA NAG-ADJUST PARA MAGING KASING-GALING NA NILA NGAYON?

 AEROL: "Well I usually listen to their instructions Naman. They've been really nice to me saka they tell me how to do things as well in showbiz which is in sync with my attitude Kasi I'm a good listener. That's why pag rehearsals, rehearsal talaga as in no slacking we help each other out and nagagabayan nila Po ako ng maayos Kaya I'm almost as good as them na rin".


2.AEROL, PAKI-KUWENTO NGA ANG NAGING ISTORYA MO KUNG PAANO KA NAPABILANG SA BRATBOYS?

AEROL: "I was a gym Instructor back sa hometown ko at Marilao Bulacan( Friction Gym) and I usually post about my progress continuing to inspire the younger generation on how I changed my physique Kaya one day our manager (JoJo Veloso) invited me for an interview so I can be one of his aspiring models and artists. My talents includes singing, acting, dancing, Impersonating(mostly just DJ Padilla impersonation) and modelling Kaya Tito invited me one day to try and rehearse with TBB. I was excited to just hangout, sing and dance with them pero I didn't know na it was like my audition na pala with them and luckily I passed Kaya there you go, I'm now the newest member of TBB."

3.) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF DEEPER AS A PERSON, AEROL?

AEROL: "When it comes to me, there's not really a deep word that can describe me Kasi I'm really just a simple guy, pretty much down to earth saka I tend to smile most of the time. Basically I'm a guy with a smiling emoticon on my face. Haha".

4.) SINO ANG IDOL MO SA SHOWBIZ, AEROL?

AEROL: "Wala Kong Idol eh, I have Idols haha. I Idolize those who can act well like John Lloyd Cruz, DJ Padilla, Gerald Anderson, Jake Cuenca, Carlo Aquino and some of the international actors like Dwayne Johnson, Leonardo Di' Caprio, Channing Tatum and etc. Actually if I mention everyone I Idolize it would be like a total of 2 pieces of paper haha, I pretty much watching and observing actors from different genres Kasi I tend to study and practice everything I watch. Same thing In the Music Industry, marami silang Idol ko and I tend to practice many songs as well".

5.) STRIKTO BA ANG MANAGER NINYONG SI JOJO VELOSO? PAANO NIYA KAYO DINIDISIPLINA PAGDATING SA PROFESSIONALISM?

AEROL: "Tito is really strict but in a good way, of course there are ups and downs within the group and Tito is always there to support us and help through whatever. I actually feel lucky Kasi Tito is like a father figure to me as well, the way he disciplines us is just priceless saka we are really blessed to have him here to Guide us. Lalo na sa professionalism, we wouldn't know how to act, answer, socialize with people around us, we wouldn't know how to perform and how to have the guts to perform in front of our fans if it wasn't for him Kaya he really is an Angel in disguise for us. All we have now and all we'll be receiving is all thanks to him, Kaya we really are Grateful".


(ANSWERS BY AEROL BREN CARMELO, QUESTIONS BY ROBERT MANUGUID SILVERIO)*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...