LUE REINE DE GUZMAN'S OCCULAR INSPECTION FOR HER ASSISTANT DIRECTORIAL FILM....



LU REINE CONTEMPLATES

LU REINE IN ONE OF HER SAGALAS

THE STAFF INSIDE THE VAN WITH LUE REINE DE GUZMAN

THE STAFF AT GERRY'S GRILL



Lue Reine de Guzman finally had a taste of what an assistant director's work was all about. In a cool, somewhat rainy day Monday of August 20, 2018, her vibrant energy and friendly dealings with her co-workers for an upcoming film, was felt and seen by everyone.

The work loads of all those who attended the ocular inspection for the film somewhat got lightened-up because of Lue's energetic and lively presence. She joked everyone in her cute manners, hugged and lifted the spirits of Mr. Jojo Veloso (the executive producer of the film), saw all the little other details of the ocular and contributed her part in making a days' work DONE and triumphant.

"It's tiring but I really felt so good about it", Lue Reine told a blogger-friend during a casual interview. "I was really hand-on towards every detail of the ocular inspection. I got to talk with a businessman-tycoon, I got to bond with the staff and crew, joked around with my publicist Robert Silverio, and first time to saw an actual gay bar in which we will shoot for the many scenes of our upcoming movie.

"Now, I am slowly learning the in's and out's of making a film", she continued. "It's a make or break thing for me. But I am very positive, alongside my business and artistic sense, that this film will make it! Everything's so smooth-flowing, no hassles at all. That's why I will do my best - my very best, for this film. It's all worth it. "

Lue also observed in full absolution the 'behind-the-scenes' production efforts of all the staff people of this movie. She personally witnessed how hard their work loads were, and complimented everyone with their dedication, sincerity and honesty in working alongside with her.

"Before, when I became an actress in Hong Kong, I thought that acting was hard", Lue confided to her friend-blogger. "But then now that I experienced first-hand the behind-the-scenes-, I mean, working as an assistant director for this film, wow, it's only now that I realized that the people working behind the cameras have greater tasks and efforts. Their jobs are much, much harder. Because when I became an actress, all I did was to act in front of the camera and everything's set already. But now I knew, before the cameras starts rolling, there were too many preparations, too many sweat and sometimes, tears."

That's why Lue was so impressed with the people working around her now. First, to her Executive Producer Jojo Veloso, Production Manager Darwin Rosales, second assistant director Dave Cecilio, Production designer Niokz Arcega, Production Assistant Gabriel Hernandez Tilan, and other staff member like LJay Fernandez de Guzman. Sorry to say, but the name of the director of this film could not yet be mentioned as of press time. A proper date for the revelation of the director's name would soon be set.

Anyway, going back to Lue, she also learned some hard life lessons along the way.

"That male strippers are human beings, too", she said in the end. "Our film is about male strippers, but it's a dance film and not to be considered as a sexy film. As I did now our occular inspection in a red-light district somewhere in Luzon (place could not be revealed), I felt for them. That many of them simply had to work because they have to provide for their family, or send themselves to study in school, and many other important reasons. And through this new film coming up about male dancers, somehow, we will show their own side of the story. This time, not in a sad way, but in dancing and glossy vision."

Very well said, Lue. Keep it up.



(words by robert silverio)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...