LUE REINE DE GUZMAN: ARTISTRY REBORN

lue: the lady in red

lue: a true film artist


When she was young, she used to see her late uncle Rudy Fernandez and cousin Mark Anthony Fernandez in their family reunions. Her elder sister who's now based in Australia was Mark Anthony's playmate. And as she got older, she would mention the name of her late uncle Rudy on VTR's and audition interviews., because she was indeed proud to be a 'Fernandez', considered as a Royal clan in Philippine showbiz.

"Artistry is in my blood", Lue Reine de Guzman told a blogger in one casual bonding interview over a bottle of an expensive red wine at Italiani's restaurant. "That's why now, I would want to further explore my artistic inclinations which I inherited from the Fernandez clan. I am now venturing into the field of directing. And I am glad that the artistry in my veins lingers now. In the movie WILD BOYS, i can express this new-found artistry as I try to explore and learn more about film directing. I am the assistant director of the said film.

"It's an entirely new challenge for me, you see", Lue continued saying. "I am a jewelry designer and I have my own jewelry store. That field satisfies my artistic inclinations. I also paint, I also draw things. But I guess, my artistry will be reborn more when I become the assistant director."

A very lovely lady with a captivating charm and reminded the blogger of Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence (of Mockingjay and Hunger Games films), coupled in with her lively gestures and sincere ways- Lue fits the artistic eye to a 'T'. She was discovered by Jojo Veloso when she was barely 13 years old only and became a Philmoda (Philippine Modelling Agency) artist. 

Later on, Lue became a celebrated Hong Kong actress when she passed an audition for a Hong Kong film and landed the main part of the film. She left Manila and stayed in Hong Kong and made five international  mainstream movies there when she was 15 to 17 years old. 

The son of Jacky Chan- who is Jacee Chan dated her once.

"But no relationship happened, it was just a dinner date", Lue further reminisced as she and the blogger continued on drinking the tasteful red wine. "There were so many Paparazzi's who stole candid pictures, that's why after that date, maybe Jacky Chan did not like what the Paparazzi's did. To avoid controversy, me and Jacee stopped seeing each other."

But aside from Jacky Chan's son, the son of Samu Hung- who is Timmy Hung also dated Lue and soon courted her.

"But I followed the advice of my manager Jojo Veloso not to fall in love", Lue revealed. "There were no relationships that transpired with them. I simply became close to them."

Lue will soon land on the covers of two international English glossy magazines and she was dubbed in one as the 'Diamond Empress of the Philippines'. 

"The celebrity status doesn't make my head any bigger", Lue revealed. "But thank you, I am flattered."

What ignited Lue's passion now is the upcoming film Wild Boys.

"When the scriptwriter first showed the script and I read it, I became so interested", Lue concluded saying as she and the blogger almost emptied the bottle of the expensive red wine they were both drinking. "I know the film will have a box-office success. I could feel it. Then, they soon offered me the role of the Amanda female character there. But I said NO. I would love to be behind the cameras this time and learn more on the field of directing a movie. If Wild Boys would succeed, I will be doing more films."

We need you more than ever now in the movie industry, Miss Lue Reine de Guzman. And Artistry will be reborn.


(written by robert manuguid silverio)


lue: from the famous Fernandez clan

lue: heavenly beauty

from left to right: upcoming star aj raval, jojo veloso and ms. lue reine de guzman

blogger robert, and lue with friends during a dinner at Italiani's restaurant



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...