"SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW", MS. CRIS NICOLAS' DASHING BUT SEXY PERFORMANCE, AND A NIGHT AGAIN AT CLUB MWAH....

ms. cris nicolas in another great performance as she renders the song "somewhere over the rainbow" to club mwah audience

the Prince of Cambodia (center with scarf in blue polo short) together with the "follies de mwah and mr. pocholo mallilin and cris nicolas of club mwah



It was another night again at Club de Mwah (better known to all as CLUB MWAH)...

But it was the PERFECT one for me, I mean, the most perfect of all my visits at Club de Mwah...


Because this night, I've got no company, I've got no friends with me, I've got no invited media people to assist to and take care with. Because tasks, companions, friends, sometimes, they all burden me much already...


In being alone, I, most of the times, comes into contact with my Angels, and they let me feel Okay.


That night at Club de Mwah, it was different though, Because it was the right time and the right place, within the boundaries of some great horizons in an unending space...


The crowd was inviting that night. Composed of the Prince of Cambodia, distinguished and important people from Italy, wholesome Canadian couple, Thais, Doctors, Educators, Singaporeans, and a couple of handsome male stars from Viva Artists Agency....


But as inviting as it was, I preferred to sit alone on the cozy, upper part of Club de Mwah, near the bar and located at the left corner of the Smoking Area section-


wherein I could view them all too-precisely, up from the second floor of the bar, like that of a birds' eye-view.


From there, I could see, the elegance and classy ways of the Foreigners, the distinction and class, the exuberant laughs, the smiles of the handsome male artists and little stares and glances of those friendly Educators and Professionals. They were never discriminating to me at all, but rather, in their moves and charms, they were accepting me as one of them....


The crispiness and very clear sound inside Club de Mwah was so refreshing to the ears, thanks to Mr. Reinheart Mallilin, who managed to stay with me for a while as we both felt delighted by the great music being played and by the feeling that Club de Mwah reveals...


The sound inside this club transcends, as if you no longer belong on this very earth- because the sound you hear was all too-perfect and all too-clear....


And as the show begins, something more was destined to happen...


In the past blogs and articles, I have written so much about how great and powerful are the shows at Club de Mwah...


But this time around, at the early start of 2020, it gets to be classier in taste, much more splendid and aristocratic, 'super-fine' in execution and all the tastes and feelings goes right there into some kind of 'high-end' ecstatic wonder and delights...


Songs were properly selected, production numbers were excellently-crafted. Really CLASSY, as we say over and over and over again.


But let's not forget about the colors and the lights, too. The costumes, most especially, which are all glittering in gold and silver, green and red, yellow and brown. Oh, wow.


The stage design, captivating.


And the PERFORMERS? Pretty amazing. All the great words fit in there.


Especially to Ms. Koko Artadi who was not only dancing so gracefully, but she was also acting with great emotions in all her musical and dancing parts...


But again we say, there's something MORE. A hidden agenda, maybe? Or a sudden surprise?


That my RAINBOW never leaves me wherever I am. He lets me feel his presence. He could be my angel, too, disguised as a rainbow, or a Moon, disguised as a light.


When Ms. Cris Nicolas sang the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", I realized, it was all so true.


It was not a Fantasy, after all.


Because being with these kind of people, places and friends, the rainbow attests it's all too-real.


And as Ms. Nicolas further sang the song with great power and intense performance- almost like that of a  'Tina Turner' kind of style and moves and curves and rends...


Oh, my.


What a dashing and sexy performance, indeed!


The more the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" became so much more magnificent and heart-rending. It hits you right there in the HEART.




"Somewhere Over The Rainbow", Ms. Cris Nicolas, and Club Mwah.


In one night, it all makes the difference.


In living upon the Planet Earth,


Nothing could be more beautiful



than





FOREVER.






(as written by robert manuguid silverio)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...