q & a on STAR ORJALIZA: a STAR that shines on holidays and forevermore...

star orjaliza: "star" that shines

star: working mom


We featured one of the finest character actresses we have now- in person of Ms. Star Orjaliza- here at Swordshines10 blog site at the First Quarter of 2017 and we promised her at that time that we'll feature her again in this blog site after that. Now, we're keeping true to that promise. Because Star Orjaliza is our "Star"- a kind of Star that shines on this holiday season of 2017- and even FOREVERMORE.

Below are our QUESTION & ANSWER (Q & A) to Ms. Star Orjaliza:


star with co-star carmina villaroel

QUESTION NUMBER ONE: What are you upcoming projects, Star?

STAR ORJALIZA:  My Ongoing projects:
- GMA 7 Kambal Karibal as Yaya Melba with Carmina V. & Marvin A. (Yaya of their adopted child Cheska) -FreeNet TVC, Digital Ad & Print Ads (promoting FreeNet) AD attached. -Maria (indie film) directed by Ben Rekhi with Alessandra de Rossi as Maria (cameo role as wife of Oscar Guzman played by Lowell Kip Conales)


star's print ad

star's TVC
star in a costume and with actress marian rivera

star in a monster costume
QUESTION NUMBER TWO: What's the greatest acting job you did this year and why?

STAR ORJALIZA:
My greatest acting job done this year was playing the role of a Tamawo (Mahiwagang Creature) in one of the trending prime time TV series at GMA 7 Super Ma'am with Marian Rivera 😊
It's my very first time to use prosthetics and it took us almost 2 hrs. of preparation before take; challenging to act wearing my Tamawo costume; not to mention the caves we've taken the shoot (Minalungao Cave, Nueva Ecija & Pinagrealan Cave, Norzagaray Bulacan) the experience was really extraordinary! I had fun though it was really tough playing this role but I super duper love it!


QUESTION NUMBER THREE: How do you find working direk Brillante Mendoza in his next film out to be shown entitled Right to Kill?

STAR ORJALIZA: Working with Direk Brillante was unforgettable even though I played a cameo role as Front Desk Police Officer in his film Right to Kill, I felt that he was very light to work with, je gives instructions directly what he wants to see in the scene, very kind & friendly to all his staff & production. I just wish "again" I would have a chance to work with him again but this time I want to show a wider range of what I can contribute as actress to his upcoming films.

QUESTION NUMBER FOUR: How do you look forward in the coming year of 2018?

STAR ORJALIZA: I almost got everything I wished for in 2017 when it comes to work related matters, my dream roles came true & I'm very thankful to all my directors namely: Vincent Sandoval of Aparisyon, Sigrid Andrea Bernardo of Ang Huling Chacha ni Anita, Jun Lana of Barbers Tale & Die Beautiful, Rodger Edralin of The Hands that Rolls the Wheel, Jerrold Tarog of Sana Dati, Heneral Luna & Bliss, Lem Lorca of Ned's Project & Maestra, Kip Oebanda of Tumbang Preso & Bar Boys, Chito RoΓ±o of Fengshui & Etiquettes of a Mistress, Brillante Mendoza of Right to Kill & Ben Rekhi of Maria. Thank you so much for opening doors for me for I was blessed to be part of your films mostly given a chance to work with all of you, such great pleasure. I also appeared in bit roles in the films of direk Arlyn dela Cruz- Bubog and Pusit. Also in the film Extra Service by direk Chris Martinez, Sinandomeng by direk Byron Bryant, and Batibat and Maid in London by direk Danni Ugali.
This coming 2018, I wish to do more movie projects to enhance my acting even more since this is what I love to do most, for me there's no big or small role, important thing is that you always give your very best in every project you do & that's how I satisfy my passion... Acting!

QUESTION NUMBER FIVE: How do you balance work and family?

STAR ORJALIZA: As a Freelance Actress, it's a weather-weather thingy, there are times we're too busy & there are down times too, seasonal. I make sure I always have time for my kiddo Mariam, my one & only and family, I block important dates for them & see to it that everything is ready for them whenever I have to work. Most of the time my Mom takes care of my daughter & we keep each other updated with everything.

QUESTION NUMBER SIX: Do you find it harder portraying MANLY roles, like those roles of a Policewoman in Right To Kill and a lesbian in Bliss, which was directed by Jerold Tarog?

STAR ORJALIZA: Well, playing manly roles is not that hard to portray because when I was in younger days, I was boyish according to my relatives. Hahah.., most of my friends too were boys so most of the games we played are for boys too sipa, black123, luksong-baka, etc.

QUESTION NUMBER SEVEN: Are you planning to join any new TV teleseryes soon?

STAR ORJALIZA: For now, there's no upcoming TV series yet since I just finished Super Ma'am & Kambal Karibal.

derek is star's crush

QUESTION NUMBER EIGHT: Sino ang wish mong maging leading man mo someday?

STAR ORJALIZA: Pinaka wish ko po as in dream ko talaga is Derek Ramsay πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
In my 7 years history in showbiz I haven't work with him not even once πŸ˜‚

QUESTION NUMBER NINE: A working mom like you needs a breaker, saan mo kinukuha ang lakas mo as a mom and at the same time, a working person?

STAR ORJALIZA: I get everything, every inspiration from my daughter, I'm motivated in what she has become, I'm not even aware na ang bilis nya lumaki at napalaki ko sya ng ganon... kaka-proud in everything she does she amazed me every single day of my life and that's what keeps me going, lahat kaya ko para sa anak ko, I want the best her di kailangang magarbo. Gusto ko lang na nakikita at nararamdamang ako ang tumatayong Mommy na, Daddy pa, sapat na. 😍

LAST QUESTION: Will you choose career over love? Hehehe.

STAR ORJALIZA: My honest answer: Depends πŸ˜‚
LoveLife vs Career = Career
Family vs Career = Family

Lovelife kasi they may come & go πŸ˜‰
But Family is Irreplaceable πŸ’–

Well that's just in my point of view 😊


star kissing mickey mouse and at left is her beloved daughter

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...