THE RHYTHM OF LOVE AND AJ PEREZ (r.i.p.)







I saw your eyes from up the Skies

In one cold and tranquil night

When the clouds Up There, suddenly formed itself into two huge eye balls.

What a great transformation, indeed.

I thought at first, they were the very Eyes of God itself.

But the wind that suddenly blew upon my ears told me: "They were the eyes of your friend AJ."


When I slept at night that very same evening,

I dreamed.

That you visited me at my room and laid beside my bed.

You were telling me something I could not quite memorize the words

because I was so sleepy already and almost half-awakened, and half-asleep.

I could feel the warm breaths of air as you spoke so near to me...

You breaths were so sweet and real, like that of a living human.

And the breath that came-out from your mouth smelled so good, too!

Oh, my.


And I could also feel,

your warm breast, the heat that comes-out from your body on a cold, cold night.

It was like giving me the warmth and the heat, comforting me.

Almost so living,

not almost half as dead.


But the dream, it suddenly stopped.

Because your father suddenly appeared and you were gone at an instant.

What a very bad timing for a dream. Haha.


And it ended just like that.


THE RHYTHM OF LOVE AND AJ PEREZ. 

I guess, it's all so real.

Because the rhythm was so penetrating,

so true.

And the love that I still feel for you-


Would continue on



FOREVER.




Happy, happy birthday on February 17, my angel and my friend, AJ.







(words by robert manuguid silverio)




1 komento:

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...