FIVE QUOTABLE QUOTES FROM JANAH ZAPLAN ABOUT HER NOMINATION AT THE 33RD AWIT AWARDS, HER PARENTS AND HER FEELINGS...


janah: nominated sa 33rd Awit Awards

janah: suki sa ness astilla salon

janah: just turned 18


ISA NA ITO SA MGA GREATEST GIFTS SA YOUNG AND PRETTY SINGER NA SI JANAH ZAPLAN, WHO JUST TURNED 18 YEARS OLD A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK, DAHIL HETO AT NA-NOMINATE SIYA SA DARATING NA 33rd AWIT AWARDS PARA SA KATEGORYANG "BEST CHRISTMAS RECORDING" SA AWITIN NIYANG "SANA LAGI AY PASKO".
NAKAKALULA ANG MGA CO-NOMINEES NI JANAH SA KATEGORYANG IYON. KAYA FOR JANAH, BEING NOMINATED ALONE IS ALREADY AN HONOR.
NASA IBABA ANG MGA QUOTABLE QUOTES NI JANAH UKOL SA PAGKA-NOMINATE NIYA, UKOL SA PARENTS NIYA AT UKOL SA DAMDAMIN NIYA. READ ON:

"I'm really happy! Tumakbo pa nga po ako to let my parents know about it because that song is something I'm really proud of. This would not be possible of course without God and the people behind it that's why I also thank them for pushing me to pursue it".
" Well, that's something I really don't expect po talaga, especially being new to the industry. Kaya, I would like to thank the people na tumutulong po sakin".
"Of course! It was extra special because I'm actually with most of the people who are important to me. To be honest, how we celebrated it was how I really wanted it to be and it happened, pero nakakamiss din namang makihalubilo sa ibang mga kaclose ko kaya sana talaga maging okay po talaga lahat soon".
"My relationship with my parents is not perfect, but I can say that I really love them so much. I may not be that vocal about it, but I know to myself that I do and I would love to make them happy as long as I can".
"I just really feel blessed and thankful for having such people around me. That's why I treasure them so much. Kaya to all Janahlovers and Janah charmers. I love you and we will hang out soon! Stya safe palagi" ❤

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...