LANCE RAYMUNDO'S SUPERNATURAL POWERS AND EXPERIENCES SOON TO COME OUT ON A BOOK!

LANCE: A HIDDEN GIFT WITH THE SUPERNATURAL





Yes, you just read the title right. Lance Raymundo has "supernatural" powers. Most of his life, he had encountered experiences with the so-called Supernatural Phenomenon. As early at the age of 6 or 7, Lance had seen ghosts, kapres, White Ladies, and even "tiyanaks", take note. 

"It's been so many, I could not even count them anymore in my fingers", Lance said to a blogger at the start of a mini-interview. "And I am so happy now, a book publisher got interested to turn those experiences I had with my Supernatural gifts to a book. It will be compiled and together with my brother Rannie Raymundo's experiences also with ghostly creatures, soon a book on us will be published. I can not reveal yet all the details as of press time."

But we heard, the publishers of this book are the same as the publishers of Pinoy Ghost Stories series of books. A writer from the said publication house had been interviewing Lance and Rannie, and all their ghostly encounters will soon be read in one major book. Wow.

But mostly, it's Lance's creepy encounters that would soon fill-out the book.

"I've had them as far as I could remember", Lance said again. "I can say that I am also sort of a VISIONARY, too. I could see things and events ahead of time. I could get signs and visions that protects the future. I may sound weird to you, but I seldom speak about these things. Maybe, I could also feel that, you, Robert, is also a Visionary like me."

The blogger interviewing Lance at that time went numb and dumb. How could Lance knew it? Ha-ha.

"Sometimes, people get these gifts", Lance went-on saying. "For others, it can be a curse, but for us, these are gifts because we know how to use it properly and not to disturb further those 'phenomenons' because they gave it to us for a reason. And finally this time, I am revealing them. Watch out for the book."

Surely.

Anyway, Lance is now busy shooting three indie films at the same time. He's out to fly to Hawaii country by next week and be back by first week of October to attend the benefit show of Gantimpala Theater Foundation entitled Unite & Ignite for Forty.

"It's such a hectic life we have now", Lance said in the end. "But we should never forget who we were."

Definitely.


(words by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...