marsela mari guia: walang panama si kim chiu sa kandidatang ito ng face of the year!

marsela: walang panama si kim chiu sa kanya!

marsela on the ramp



marsela (standing at the back) with her fellow candidates at Face of the Year


ROBERT: Marsela, what made you decide to join the Face of the Year search?

MARSELA: "The reason why I joined Face of The Year is because I feel like I have the ability to project my capabilities through showing my talents infront of a lot of people and I think this is so also the way I could voice out and stand as a role model not only to the youth but also to everyone who surrounds me."


ROBERT: What did you learn at the recently-concluded Acting Workshop of Face of the Year?

MARSELA: "The recent workshop that we experience last Nov. 26, 2018 was indeed a great start for us to gain a lot of knowledge in terms of entering the showbiz/acting industry. I have learnt that great acting is not only the way to succeed through the goal of being an artista but it is mostly about how you show your attitude towards people. An individual who aims to be part of this industry should show genuine kindness in order to receive sincere blessings."



ROBERT: What can you consider is your greatest physical asset?


MARSELA: "My greatest physical asset is probably my skin. Hehe... I could say that it is clear and smooth enough to be an endorser of an skincare products. Haha." 🙂



ROBERT: How would you describe yourself deeper as a person?

MARSELA: "I would describe myself as a chill person who is also sensitive/caring enough to know when a person feels down or what. I would say that I am not oblivious towards a person who feels sad or uncomfortable so therefore there would be a lot of time when I am always there to comfort them."



ROBERT: What turns you on to a person?

MARSELA: "A trait of a person that probably turns me on is when he/she is family-oriented and respectful."


ROBERT: And last question, Marsela, if you win the Face of the Year search, what will you do to your prize?


MARSELA: "If I would be able to win this competition, the thing that I would do with the prize is invest it to my studies as well to my siblings studies and also hoping to begin with owning a house/condo which is my dream for us family in a view of a fact that i eventually realized that it was quite hard to pay a monthly rent without owning it, so yeah these are my plans. Hehe."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...