JES FALABI: HER SMILES CAN LEAD TO HAPPINESS (Q & A with this female candidate of Face of the year search)...

Jes: Picture Perfect

Jes and her Teddy Bear

the winning Close Up smile of Jes Falabi
ROBERT: Jes, what made you decide to join the Face of the Year search?

 JES: I joined Face of the Year because I want to build my self-confidence when it comes to modeling. I want to challenge myself and comfortable with my own body to overcome my fears.

ROBERT: What did you learn at the recently-concluded Acting Workshop of Face of the Year?

JES: I've learned about what the real beauty and that beauty is not all about the physical beauty, but it's all about having a good attitude and how you deal with the people around you. I also learned about acting in a different genres.

ROBERT: What can you consider is your greatest physical asset?
JES: My smile. Because it can lead to my happiness. Smiling can turn everyone in a good mood and make them feel better too.

ROBERT: How would you describe yourself deeper as a person?
JES:  I describe myself as a hardworking person, because I study and work at the same time. I work because I want to help my parents when it comes to financial problem. I am also proactive in joining modelling even if I couldn't win sometimes, I always try my best.

ROBERT: What turns you on to a person?

JES: It turns me on when a person is being truthful.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...