lance raymundo to host "ms. amazing philippines beauties"....

lance: something surprising and great coming-up

 handsome and the beast

lance: oh, my.

"lance, take me there!"



This coming Saturday, November 26, 2016, handsome actor-singer Lance Raymundo will be hosting the Ms. Amazing Philippines Beauties at the CCP Complex (the former Manila Film Center). At first, innocent Lance didn't know the true genders of the pretty women-transgenders participating at this prestigious event. And here is his story:

"That was a year ago when I first attended the rehearsals and I was so amazed by the beauties of the candidates", Lance said. "But then suddenly, I noticed one contestant who somehow intrigued me. He didn't look like exactly a real woman. So, I texted my manager, direk Shandii Bacolod, that there's this one contestant that didn't look like a real girl. My manager called me back, laughing. He told me that all of the contestants were not really girls, but transgenders! Oh, gosh. I was shocked. They were all so pretty in my eyes. Almost like goddesses of living art."

And that's only the time that Lance realized that he's hosting a beauty pageant on pretty transgenders/women. And he's more than happy at all. Because Lance was never a Homophobic guy. He sees people in fair manners, never discriminating them.

"I feel so honored and proud to host this great beauty pageant", Lance continued saying. "And thanks, they selected me to be their male host. This is my second year now of hosting this event."

Meanwhile, Lance is now readying his MTV shoot for his song LOVE AND FASCINATION, a song that was recorded under Wolf/Sound Recording in the year 2011 (five years ago). But this time, it has a different arrangement and a faster beat.

"Yes, so this time, medyo iba na 'yung beat ng kanta", Lance said again. "And I found a new breed of College students-musicians and singers backing me-up in the band. We will officially have a great launching of our own MTV video of this song by the month of February, alongside a surprise event that's coming-up in my professional career as a singer this time."

Sounds exciting, ha? This blogger already knows that surprising event coming-up on Lance's career as a singer, but Lance told us not to write about it first. A major press conference is soon coming-up to finally announce the event.

Indeed, the year 2017 holds something greater for Lance.


(written by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...