lance raymundo endorses justin coveney's special fitness program on line...

lance: naked up-waist by the beach...


He entered and walked inside Starbucks Tomas Morato with all those sexy moves and macho appeal. He looked so amazingly "bulky" and delicious. His well-curved chest penetrating the outlines of his tight-fitting shirt. His magnetic aura exudes so much sex appeal.

Definitely, he deserves to be among the list of this year's sexiest male celebrities of Swordshines10 blog site. And for the very first question, what does he feel about that?

"I am happy and pressured. Hahaha!", Lance answered at once with those keenly naughty looks. "I am happy because people noticed the way I look but also pressured because I have to live-up to the expectations of the title given to me as one of the sexiest male celebrities. I am definitely working-out consistently because I also have modelling endorsements now about health, living well, and proper training program on-line."

JUSTIN COVENEY of philippine rugby team: he got lance raymundo to be the male celebrity endorser of his work-out program on line.


The proper training program that Lance was referring to was Justin Coveney's (a rugby player from the Philippine team called Volcanoes) work-out program which the latter teaches on-line. And Justin got Lance to be the male celebrity endorser of this program on-line.

"It's a health and fitness program about conditioning athletes on-line", Lance further said. "He launched that kind of program this year on-line, on the viral world. He feeds the program on line and coches people about it on the internet. Fortunately, he noticed me on my Facebook account and asked me if I could be the male celebrity endorser of this health and fitness program. I at once said yes, of course."

Lance and Justin are planning to meet personally soon, so that Justin can coach him personally about the fitness program this time. This will further show to the public the good effects of Justin's work-out program.

lance: health-conscious


"I guess, my being physically fit nowadays only shows to the people that it's good to be healthy and perfectly well-built", Lance said again. "Because aside from Justin's workout program on-line, I am also endorsing Live Well meals, and they could see it almost everyday on my Facebook and Instagram posts. It's a kind of vegetarian diet that fits every celebrities that are health-conscious."

And Lance is also endorsing Mega-C capsules/vitamins, which he models alongside with singer gerald Santos. A big billboard is coming-up soon for this health product which Lance is also endorsing.

Live well. Look good. Stay fit and sexy. Feel great.

Those factors enhances Lance Raymundo's image...


FOREVERMORE.



(as written by robert manuguid silverio)



photography: wilson fernandez

lance with bff carlo cruz



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...