LANCE RAYMUNDO TO PORTRAY JESUS CHRIST ONCE MORE AT THE SENAKULO...

lance on the focus

lance: longer hair, bulkier physique--- almost like Christ

lance on the move

lance: happy but not lonely

JESUS CHRIST: the man that Lance will portray again


If you'll notice the way Lance Raymundo look these days- sporting a wavy hair with little curls below, and his body getting bulky, and his face lightening up like a Holy Man of God, well, better make a very nice guess. That look is certainly almost like Jesus Christ's look.

And better be not wrong again, if you guess that Lance Raymundo will soon be portraying the Son of God, you are certainly correct indeed. Lance's looks and ways now are in accordance with his upcoming portrayal at the Holy Week Senakulo this coming Lenten Season in the next couple of months.

"I guess, as early as now, I have to imbibe the Jesus Christ personality and character", Lance said to his friend-blogger. "As an actor, I must do this. I must be serious in everything I do. I must study and feel-in the character much deeper. I guess, kulang pa nga ito, eh. I still have to make my hair longer pa and my body more bulkier. This is for cinematic purposes. I am soon portraying Jesus Christ, so with that, I must deliver and give justice to the role more fully."

Portraying Jesus Christ is something very personal for Lance. His facial accident (the barbell weight accident) happened a year after he portrayed Jesus at the same Senakulo event (produced by Lou Veloso's theater group), he was supposed to portray and reprise the same role on the year afterwards, and he's already preparing again for it, but then, the accident happened and he could no longer do it. This time around, now that his face is totally healed and he looked handsomer and younger (miraculously), he agreed to Mr. Veloso's request again to portray the much-coveted role. And no other actor could very well fit-in to it, except Lance.

"I just don't know if people will believe me, but I suffered the same sufferings that Jesus Christ encountered when I met that facial accident of mine", Lance said anew. "Somehow it all manifested around me. That's why now that I can carry on portraying Him, I don't hesitate or whatsoever. Portraying Jesus is a chance of a lifetime and it's something so personal for me."



lance with master film director elwood perez


Meanwhile, Lance is now halfway through with his indie film under the helm of Master film director Elwood Perez, wherein he's portraying the Maestro himself- direk Elwood- as the younger direk Elwood in the film, who suddenly becomes Lance Raymundo whenever he sees a handsome, young man and dreams to make that handsome, young man to become an actor he'll direct someday. The film's title is Mnemonics.

"We will resume shooting after direk Elwood's birthday", Lance said again to his blogger-friend. "I am so happy with the outcome of the film as direk Elwood already showed me some rushes and teasers of the film. He's doing his own life via this film because the film's auto-biographical. And that's why, he wants the film to be real good."

Lance thought of postponing some immediate concerts and recording jobs this year. But his dream for this year is to record one single.

"Singing is also my first love", Lance said at the end. "But a lot of things are coming my way and I need to focus on what's right for my career. Certainly, portraying Jesus Christ again is the most important one."

Very well said, Mr. Lance Raymundo.


(written by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...