maikling Q & A kay RICHAEL BALUTE, one of the official candidates of Face of the Year...

richael: in swimsuit. oh, sexy!

richael introduces hersel on stage

richael with fellow female candidates of FOTY


ROBERT: Richael, what made you decide to join Face of the Year 2018?

1.       RICHAEL: "I decided to join in FOTY because they said that when you win in FOTY, you will become a STAR and an ARTIST.  And also, to experience to compete in a pageant and learn furthermore.  And lastly,  I joined this pageant to share to all people that I can act, sing and dance.  Not to be famous, but rather,  to be a character-driven person  and to be a role model to others."

 ROBERT: In the recently-concluded Acting Workshop of Face of the Year, anu-ano ang mga natutunan mo?

 RICHAEL: "What I learned in the workshop,  how to act better,  correct my mistakes in acting and to become a real good artist . And also, to experience acting in front of people."

ROBERT: Para sa 'yo, Richael, ano ang greatest physical asset mo?

 RICHAEL: "I consider my eyes as my greatest physical asset .  Any people who looks at me, they said that may eyes are beautiful and they said  that I look  like a Bombay".

ROBERT: How would you describe yourself?


RICHAEL:  "I describe my self as a  talented person . I  can love, I can make people laugh…  I’m awesome and I fear God."


(blogged by robert silverio)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...