carlo cruz will soon come back home to promote his film GOYO....

carlo cruz: artistically-inclined (photo credits to the owner of the photo)

carlo stays in New York now (photo credits to the owner of the photo)

carlo cruz: in a brooklyn fashion get-up

carlo with his French GF

carlo's drinking buddies in N.Y.

carlo with special friends

carlo: tequila sunrise

the very boyish carlo

carlo in the streets of New York

carlo with gym buddy and bff lance
carlo, a female friend & lance

carlo's poster for the film "goyo: ang batang heneral"



He's basically the typical MR. NICE GUY. But more than that, his inclination to the world of Performing Arts was truly wonderful. He's one of the few Filipino actors we have now who abled to penetrate the New York Art Scene, because that's where he stays right now. Mingling with fellow New Yorkers and Artists there, participating in many artistic endeavors there, too.

He's Mr. Carlo Cruz, the chosen guy who portrayed Gen. Pio del Pilar, a relative of Goyo (Gen. Gregorio del Pilar) in the much-anticipated film GOYO: ANG BATANG HENERAL.

"I am so busy here right now in the U.S., but I am sure to come back home soon for the promotions of my film Goyo", Carlo told his blogger-friend over FB chatbox. "I have a good role there that's really historical. For me, it's such an important film and I should not miss the experience once it's shown there in the Philippines.

"Shooting the film was very rewarding for me", Carlo further stressed. "We shot in many different locations. I got to wear old costumes of the Military Officers in Philippine History. I fired old rifles, did some action scenes and acted it out with other fellow actors of high caliber. Plus, being directed by no less than Jerrold Tarog was awesome. I cherished every moment of it."

Carlo's greatest buddy back home is no less than actor-singer Lance Raymundo. And they do miss each other a lot now.

"He taught me a lot how to handle the pressures of Philippine Showbiz", Carlo continued over the PM messages on FB. "He guided me, too, somehow. He gave me tips and proper advice. Until I got a talent manager who handled my acting career, Lance went on to fully support my dreams on becoming an actor just like him.

"We're not just best buddies, we were gym mates, too", he continued on. "We went into every kind of sports and many activities. Everytime I go back home, we see each other and have coffee and some drinks. Our friendship had withstood the tests of time itself."

Carlo promised to attend all the promotional events in line with the film GOYO: ANG BATANG HENERAL. Like the film screenings, the red-carpet Premiere Night, TV promo guest appearances, and other promotional events in line with the film.

But will Carlo stay long this time to revive his film career in his own country? What about doing another film here?

"Let's just wait and see", Carlo revealed at the end. "If offers will come along the way, why not? But I also have other prior commitments here in New York. It's such a hectic schedule for me. But I am sure I can fix them. How I would love to do another film in my own country. That's where my heart is."

All the best for you. Mr. Carlo Cruz.


(written by robert manuguid silverio)
PHOTOS COURTESY OF CARLO CRUZ FB PAGE, AND PHOTO CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNERS OF CARLO CRUZ' PHOTOS ABOVE. THANK YOU.*


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...