PARTY BREAK! lance's belated birthday party with co-Viva Artists!!!












Yes po, tumagal ng tumagal ang birthday celebration ni Lance. Lance's actual birthday was last June 3 pa, pero nag-extend ng nag-extend ang celebration, kaya hayan, halos araw-araw yata ay birthday ni Lance! Hahahaha!!!

"Actually, there was already a plan to celebrate my birthday with my fellow Viva artists at Viva Entertainment Artist Agency", Lance told a blogger. "That's why I was anticipating for this already. It's been set na weeks ago before my birthday. Because of our busy skeds and the Acting Workshop we just finished, ngayon lang na-push through."

It was all out clean fun. With fabulous food, drinks, desserts and embraces.

Among Lance's special guest that evening was his rumored GF in person of Ms. Janna Victoria. Other Viva Artists were present, too. Too many of them that we just could not name them all.

"They simply showed their support to me, all of them", Lance continued saying to a blogger. "And their friendship, too. As a Viva artist, I could say by now, our camaraderie and concern for one another makes us stronger and better individuals."

With a new recording single on the can which will be launched on the month of August, Lance is indeed very busy these days. He just finished doing the vocals for this upcoming single of his, and a party together with his #RoyalWolfKing fans is already underway to support Lance's comeback as a recording artist.

"I'm so happy that a lot of people are supporting me now", Lance said at the end. "The belated party treat with my co-Viva artists further assured me that whether having a party or not, I'll continue on doing my tasks".


Very well said, Lance. 


(words by robert manuguid silverio, with photos courtesy of Mr. Lance Raymundo).*
note: the blogger intentionally did not put photo captions on Lance's belated birthday party with fellow Viva Artists for more dramatic purposes. Thank you.***


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...