fashion stylist edwin rosas visda wins another prestigious award












When it rains, it pours. Now that Edwin Rosas Visda is so busy with many photo shoots, events, projects, and the likes, here comes another blessing in his life. He was voted as 2018 GLOBAL ICON AWARDEE / HONORARY DOCTORAL RECIPIENT (ASIA’S GLOBAL FASHION ICON) in the 30th ASIA PACIFIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS & 39th YEAR ENDER TOP CHOICE AWARDS/ . DEC.. 9, 2018 SUNDAY. / 6pm CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL & RESORTS – ORTIGAS CENTRE, PASIG CITY, PHILIPPIINES.

Oh, my. This is a very prestigious award to consider. Because the Founder of Asia Pacific Excellence Awards is no less than Dr. Jake Navea, who's the one proposed to the Marcos Administration that Father's Day and Mother's Day be put into the calendars and holidays of every Filipinos. From thereon, we now celebrate Father's Day and Mother's Day yearly.

Anyway, the award only gives a greater inspiration to Edwin Rosas Visda, to create more fantastic designs and fashion trends.

"I didn't ask for the award, it was given whole-hearted to me", Edwin said to his blogger-friend. "And it's my honor and pleasure to accept the award. It only means that, all my efforts and perseverance to create and design- paid-off. It really feels good, you see.

"You see, the challenges will always be there, it will never go-away in anyone's life", Edwin continued on saying. "But what's better this time, I gained more clients. The awards that I have been receiving created respect, adoration and good impression towards my clients. Because you see, the trust is there. They know now for sure, that I deserve the trust they gave to me. And in every award that I receive, mas nagiging confident ako."

To date, this is Mr. Visda's sixth award to date. Locally and internationally. he's being honored and his fashion designs are really creating a lot of positive feedback.

"I can stand for myself", goes Mr. Visda's last words. "I am independent in my creations. I do not copy, I do not steal from other's designs. It's all original, that I guarantee. And when you are an original, you simply give the best."

More power, Mr. Visda!


(as written by robert manuguid silverio)  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...