mark david derayunan: the handsomest of it all...

mark david derayunan's latest print ads shoot for garments

mark: a beauty worth seeing and time stands still

mark david's shoot for Billboard garments

mark's photo shoot for a magazine cover

mark in a casual wear

one of mark david's print ads which landed on newspapers

mark david (third from left) with his co-models at the TCMI Fashion Academy of Jhay Layson





An anonymous Poet once said: "Beauty is power, a smile is its sword." And that Poet is definitely right. Once you see beauty, your world will never be the same again.

Looking at Mark David Derayunan in person and Up Close, the world suddenly seemed to stop. Time stopped ticking, and as if, you were in a different dimension of space and time. He is so beautiful to look at. His smiles were so captivating, and the way he looked at you, could make you melt like a wax candle.

It was only a chance meeting with this beautiful young man at the TCMI Fashion Academy office of fashion designer Jhay Layson. That very afternoon that one blogger had an appointment with Mr. Layson, it so happened that Mark was also there for a meeting with Mr. Layson regarding a film offer. But nevertheless, that opportunity turned out to be a lucky event for the blogger. He decided to interview Mark and feature him on his blog site. And thanks for Mr. Layson (Mark's manager) for allowing that.

Well-bred, very Elite and Cosmopolitan, brilliant, polite and so warm- that's how one blogger could describe this "handsomest of all" among the new faces out to conquer the modelling world and the Tinseltown.

"I am nineteen years old and my province is Dumaguete City", Mark started saying about himself. "I am presently enrolled now at the University of Sto. Tamos, first year college and taking up Sociology. In high school, I attended Marist School."

With looks that could kill, why did Mark decided to take up a course that deals with people and society? What is he up to?

"Because taking-up Sociology could be a good preparation on my desire to take up Law", Mark answered. "You have to take a four year course before you can take up Law. And I thought, taking-up Sociology would definitely help me and give me more knowledge about people's mind and the people in society, in general. And Law deals with people, isn't it?

"Some people told me that I should have taken Psychology instead", Mark continued. "But I preferred Sociology because it seemed to be more interesting for me."

What could have attracted Mark- a nice 'clean-cut' boy like him- to be in a world of glittering lights and media hype? We mean, showbiz and modelling, where Paparazzis are everywhere?

"I could not reject their offers, I could not say no to them, you see", Mark answered. "When the offers started coming-in after I became a model of TCMI Fashion Academy, I asked for the advice of my parents. And they told me, as long as it won't affect my studies, it's gonna be alright for them.

"And so far, I'm starting to enjoy it- modelling on runways, print ads and commercials, came as a big challenge for me", he quipped.

Among Mark's print ads and modelling jobs were Globe, Vista Residences, Bratpack, Bench "Be You" fashion event, Oxygen, to name a few. He had also appeared in some runway fashion events.

"I had attended also an acting workshop under Cornerstone productions", Mark added up saying. "It gave me more confidence and I am now more interested to act in a film someday. Soon, i will be attending the Acting Workshop of Mr. Robert Silverio for TCMI, I promise that."

But Mark is more thankful than ever to TCMI Fashion Academy for opening the doors for him. It was Mr. Jhay Layson of TCMI who actually discovered and saw Mark's great potentials right from the very start.

"That's why I am really thankful to TCMI", came Mark's last words the brief interview with a blogger. "They honed my talents, they welcomed me and trained me to become a good model. Here at TCMI, the very best of me came out. Not just in becoming a good model but also in becoming a better person."

How we dream of seeing Mark someday acting side by side with his crush Liza Soberano and idol Daniel Padilla. Who knows, that would soon happen, isn't it? With a great male beauty that Mark posseses, his dreams won't be that far away.

Good luck to you, Mark.





mark: "to die for" kind of beauty


(written by robert manuguid silverio)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...