"just wake me up when september ends, ms. lue reine de guzman"....

Picture above of Ms. Lue Reine de Guzman, courtesy of the August edition of Seen Zone Magazine. featuring the jewelries of Luedgsigns House of Jewelry.
http://magazine.scenezone.com/august-2018/61906588
Photog: Arvin Cruz
Stylist: Jhay Layson
Make Up Artist: Eduardo Guarin Barnillo
Hair Stylist: Rvn Heroxa
Jewelry: Luedgsigns House of Jewelry

On a beautiful early morning of September first, you could almost see EVERYTHING. Then you set-up for a short journey home, it's as if the feeling lasted forever.

But before that September morn, the night before that, you had a chat with a beautiful woman. A tete-a-tete (meaning: 'chat-chat'), an interview patterned after the style of Hollywood glossy magazine. 

In between drinks of your Heineken bottles of beers and Johnny Walker Double for Ms. Lue, with vapes on the two, the conversation was fun, casual and candid. As Ms. Lue answered your questions with sincerity and nice manners, this could be one of your best interviews, after all.

What is the most memorable journeys of your life, Lue?

"Oh, there's a lot of them", Lue answered. "I have traveled and journeyed much in my life. Meeting a lot of people in different countries with different cultures. But you know what, every time I visit a place, I just don't stay inside the hotel room and sleep. I go around the streets and absorb their culture, their ways, their lifestyles. I sink-in with them, become a part of them. And with that, I tend to learn a lot.

"Just like when I visited Korea", Lue added-up saying. "I ate what they ate there, drunk what they drunk there and visited the most important places there. It was really great. Journeys like that, wherein you sunk-in to the culture of rich heritage- wow, it's kinda awesome.

"But one of the most memorable journeys I had happened here in my own country", she further quipped. "It was Holy Week when I attended a festivity in our home province in Pampanga. I got shocked and totally got awed with those people being nailed on the cross as part of their Panata. Just because they so much greater Faith in God, they would do that. It's so amazing, gratifying, relieving."

If ever you'd be born again, who would you wanna be in your next life, Ms. Lue?

"I could say Princess Diana but she died early", Lue answered. "Next to Princess Diana is Queen Mary of Australia. It's because her life was like a real-life Fairy Tale. She was a Pre-School teacher with a very ordinary life but the Prince fell in love with her. They really fell in love so deeply. It's really so inspiring!"

What were your fondest memories in Hongkong when you did five movies there when you're still in your teens?

"The story of the rose petals that my manager told you."

Yeah. We did remember that story of rose petals that Lue's manager, Mr. Jojo Veloso told this blogger. It was the manager who got shrieking and feeling beautiful even though the rose petals and the big bouquet of roses were not really meant for him but for Ms. Lue. It was an early morning there in Hong Kong that a son of a Hong Kong Superstar sent Ms. Lue roses and flowers. The rose petals scattered from all-over and until the door wherein the man was holding the flowers. It was so romantic!

Next question for Lue, who is your idol?

"It's really Princess Diana", Lue answered back. "It's because she helped a lot people through her many charitable projects. next to princess Diana is my Dad who was a Politician when he was still alive. I could remember my Dad tagging me along in his campaigns. My other relatives could not do that, but only me. Me and my dad would mingle with ordinary people, reach-out to them, talk to them. I came from a family of Politicians who did not want me to joining showbiz not until I finished my studies."

And last question, Lue, do you believe in Love At First Sight?

"Yes, there's something that sparks from the start, lalo na kapag physically impressive 'yung guy", came Lue's last words. "But that's just for the start. Later on, puwede ka ring ma-turn-off when you got to know that the guy had no brains at all."


Just wake me up, when September ends, Ms. Lue Reine de Guzman....

Because beautiful women simply matters the MOST.

FOREVER.








(as the words were written by robert manuguid silverio)


More pictures below of Ms Lue Reine de Guzman, courtesy of the August edition of Seen Zone Magazine. Thank you.
http://magazine.scenezone.com/august-2018/61906588
Photog: Arvin Cruz
Stylist: Jhay Layson
Make Up Artist: Eduardo Guarin Barnillo
Hair Stylist: Rvn Heroxa
Jewelry: Luedgsigns House of Jewelry








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...