TONY LABRUSCA TALKS ABOUT HIS FILM "DOUBLE TWISTING, DOBLE BACK"....







tony with some media people on the film's prescon

tony with his co-actors in the film "double twisting, double back" during their press conference






"I find my role in the film Double Twisting, Double Back pretty challenging", Tony Labrusca started saying to a blogger during the press conference of his film. "It's physically, mentally, spiritually and morally challenging. It took so much mental and physical efforts on my part to portray a character that's so delicate. Because you see, my role here on the film is somewhat psychological. I have a split personality here, and that's really unique.

"But you see, people around me during the shooting days of the film made it enjoyable to me to be able to do my job and act that part", Tony continued. "And because of them, it became a pleasant experience for me working on this film."

Tony plays a gymnast named Badger in the film Double Twisting, Double back. Most of the highlight scenes in the movie, he shared with his co-actor Joem Bascon, who portrays his best friend in the film. Conflicts arose, and a lot of twists and surprises along the film would shock every movie goers who will watch the film once it's shown. According to its producer Shandii J., there are lots of sex scenes in the movie, because one of the major characters in the film portrays a sex-addict man. Is it Tony himself?

"I could not reveal yet, they'd better watch the film na lang", came Tony's answer. "But I guess, it's not those sex scenes that matter at all in this film of ours, I guess, it's the intensity of the characters we all portrayed. You've got to see it on that higher level.

"Everyone of us here gave our very best", Tony further quipped. "Some scenes are physically-draining, but we never complained. You won't hear anyone complaining that it hurted. Because we're happy doing our jobs and we all know, it would only strengthen more our character-driven roles in this great film."

There's one more thing that Tony would wanna say, though.

"That I wanna say, I owe so much to my background on gymnastics sports", Tony revealed. "Without my short training on gymnastics before, I won't land that character on La Luna Sangre, a teleserye in channel 2 wherein I got the best TV exposure so far. I won't also be included on that Boy Band if I didn't know how to jump and do those heavy dance routines. And this time, here on my latest film Double Twisting, Double back, in which I am actually playing the role of a tormented gymnast. Everything fell into the right places because I had a background on gymnast, on jumping, kicking, and all that stuff."

Double Twisting, Double Back will be the last film among all the Cinema One 2018 film entries to have a Gala Premiere. While most of the films will have their Gala Nights on October 12 and 13, the producer (in person of Ms. Shandii J.) of Double Twisting, Double Back opted to have their Gala Night on Sunday, October 14 at the Trinoma Cinema 4.

"I guess, it's part of their packaging in promoting the film differently", Tony said. "I do trust the brains and creativity of our producer and also, the director Joseph Abello. They know what they're doing. As for me, I did my best, my very best, in portraying a very hard character. That's more than enough for me."

As they say, they're simply saving the BEST for LAST. Am I right, Tony and Shandii J.?



(words written by robert manuguid silverio)

(PHOTOS OF TONY LABRUSCA COURTESY OF MR. ALEXIS LIM AND THE "DOUBLE TWISTING, DOUBLE BACK" FB PAGE)

LEE T-SHIRTS GIVE-AWAYS DURING THE "DOUBLE TWISTING, DOUBLE BACK" PRESSCON



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...